The Ferryman

exciar28

neat bitch
May 23, 2003
Seoul, South Korea
www.cyworld.com
Today I listened Bath album for the first time in many days. cos tones of organ(pipe organ? i dunno exactly) has produced illusions in my ears. The Ferryman is my favorite track. When I listen those tones of organ, I see a vision of playing huge pipe organ haha. Was the organ recorded really? or by a module of Keyboard?

Always feel sorry about my English... I have to change the signature. "I suck at English. Sorry about my goddam English skll."

this is actually one of my least favorite motW songs. i do like it, i think it's a great song, and you'd think the elements (the organ, the Latin, etc.) would make it beloved...but i just like a lot of others better.

i think the arrangements make it interesting- and greg's quiet solo melody at the beginning is catchy, like after the organ and the toms' intro.
wait- am i thinking of the right one? (bum BAA didi DAAAAA etc. etc.?)

Byron's vox is vicious in Latin.

also, as i understand it, this is like the only track on the albums NOT written by Toby.

i know Terran wrote The Ferryman; i don't know for sure if it's the ONLY non-Toby track.

incidentally, Terran has this insanely wanky clarinet part in the middle of The Manifold Curiousity which is crazy awesome.