The festival-thread part 2005

I'm thirsty.

Have no idea what festivals. This Metal Mania whatever it's called might be okay, but I'm not sure. No time money strength company.
It's on 10 March.

CRADLE OF FILTH
APOCALYPTICA
MOONSPELL
KATATONIA
+ some other band instead of Opeth

the rest is Hungarian
DE FACTO
WATCH MY DYING
AGREGATOR
CASKETGARDEN
GIRE
THE DETHONERS
GARDEN OF EDEN
TESSTIMONY
SIN OF KAIN

I guess I'll skip the big Sziget thing this year. I wanna go to Swaziland.

RhaaaLovely festival in belgium - 2 april - near Namur

main stage

hood (uk)
the durutti column (uk)
red sparowes (us)
dreamend (us)
mountain men anonymous (uk)
milgram (f)
tomàn (b)

matamore stage

matt elliott (uk)
stafraenn hakon (isl)
squares on both sides (d)
manyfingers (uk)
millimetrik (can)
half asleep (b)
loobke (b)

i only know Tomàn :erk: but it's an amazing festival i heard, lots of great bands (last year Tarental, Explosions in the Sky, .. but i saw it too late :( )

does any of you people know some of these bands?

new official names for Graspop:

after Iron Maiden these are the next:
DREAM THEATER - ACCEPT - DIO - IN FLAMES - LACUNA COIL - SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - NEVERMORE - GRAVE DIGGER - AXEL RUDI PELL - BEHEMOTH - AMON AMARTH - OCEANS OF SADNESS - ENSLAVED - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - NUCLEAR ASSAULT

(these are oficially confirmed by the organisation)

I wanna go to that festival in spain end of february but dunno if this works...

100% sure:
Rockhard Festival
Summer Breeze
Kaltenbach Open Air
Skeleton Bash (if there is one again)

60% sure:
Metalcamp
Eartshaker Fest

and the maybe who knows:
With Full Force
Tuska
Party San
Wacken

(for sure not all of them, have to think about it)

*longing for a festival*

marginalé said:

DREAM THEATER - ACCEPT - DIO - IN FLAMES - LACUNA COIL - SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - NEVERMORE - GRAVE DIGGER - AXEL RUDI PELL - BEHEMOTH - AMON AMARTH - OCEANS OF SADNESS - ENSLAVED - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - NUCLEAR ASSAULT

what Dream Theater is doing with all those listed bands??? :err:

marginalé said:

its cracks me up every time :tickled: , jesus even the 'salties are on the cabaret circuit, is nothing sacred? :erk:

bender the offender said:
heh, you`re so right.. i dont know any of those. any good? :erk:

Nope, maybe Gire, they're what people, especially men, refer to as an innovative band, I don't like them, for me they're too, erm... clevah in a masculine way :D

Party San all the way. Entombed, Napalm Death, low price, cheap beer, nice surroundings, a nearby open swimming pool and not too many posers. That might change quickly though, they're getting too enthusiastic reviews. Until then :kickass:

as far as I'm concerned Saxon is confirmed for Sziget. not very interesting yet, imo.

but this MetalMania sounds good. as Katatonia is to play here I must say I go. until that I was not sure. I also like them very much and I will think about my lil' Teargas. the little one is on my mind again, yesterday I was told achat snails live up to 20 years. 20, not 4... ( :cry: )