the festival thread

DragonLady1 said:
dries, actually u could all tell us how to go there, I'm just thinking about the best way... I really dunno how to get there, I guess it would take me about 10 hours or something like that :(
by car?

DragonLady1 said:
dries, actually u could all tell us how to go there, I'm just thinking about the best way... I really dunno how to get there, I guess it would take me about 10 hours or something like that :(

i read that by bus it is about 20 hours from poland!!! wow :) but i i still want to go ;)

update : by train it is 18 hours :)

toolsofthetrade said:
damn, Werchter is something... damn i'm up for that one! :D
beerchug.gif

haha dunno :lol:

oh now i think of it, no not camping a1 cause its too close to the festival and if im too tired (what will happen for sure) then i rather want some peace :) we were on a6 last year, quite a walk... but heaven :)

a6 woow, i don't like all this walking, two years ago i had to walk 450 metres and i was in front of the stage, (we were across the catering entrance and found some 'bandjes' so, hahaha, and between some artist we always entred the 'wei' )

fuck i need to do something about my english

Mariner said:
haha dunno :lol:

oh now i think of it, no not camping a1 cause its too close to the festival and if im too tired (what will happen for sure) then i rather want some peace :) we were on a6 last year, quite a walk... but heaven :)
tell me about it. i could run the marathon with all that practise. :yell:

I am thinking about the Graspop too. Hmmm... I missed Anathema on the last tour due to my lazy friends and the snow. Hopefully there will be no snow in June and my so called friends... hmmm...

Anathema and MDB on one festival can´t be better... :) Oh, what about Katatonia? :loco:

Frodnat said:
I am thinking about the Graspop too. Hmmm... I missed Anathema on the last tour due to my lazy friends and the snow. Hopefully there will be no snow in June and my so called friends... hmmm...

Anathema and MDB on one festival can´t be better... :) Oh, what about Katatonia? :loco:
Let's say there's about 80% chance that Katatonia will come too, that's not too bad is it :)
I think that cos they're doing summerfests, so...