the festival thread

ah, bollix. the dates for the greek fest are not even out yet. it will be quite big tho, you should pay a visit if you can, sunny greek summer and all. :Spin:

Oh darn darn darn mighty lordz of fuck, L.O.A and Analzheimer on the same bill, my dream has become true. Gaylgium, I'm cuminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

i wanna go anywhere really. cant say anything for meself before late april i guess. gotta see whats gonna happen here in little greece too. i think i'll do an island visit this summer probably...

ha!! i think graspop will be even better when you'll all come over here!

arno, you have plenty of time to practise, so you wont slip again:loco:

DragonLady1 said:
hehe Maren, lets go to Graspop :) I dunno how I get there cause its just so far away from here but I really wanna do it, I'll look for some possibilites :)
That'd be awesome...! :Spin: I hope you'll find a way to go to Graspop, and I really hope I'll find a way to afford the flight to Athens... Somehow... :erk:

Bastet said:
ha!! i think graspop will be even better when you'll all come over here!

arno, you have plenty of time to practise, so you wont slip again:loco:

Huhuhuhuhu .. erm ... well ... the worst case scenario : Slip in the moshpit during the intro of Anathema's gig and get repatriaded on a medical chopper so that I miss both Aneczema and Life of Kill Yourself.

rock werchter so far:
Air
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Bowie, David
Cure, the
Darkness, the
Dropkick Murphys
Heideroosjes, De
Korn
Kosheen
Lamb
Lenny Kravitz