the festival thread

So eh. What do you think are them best ones this summer, not counting Roskilde? I'm seriously trying to figure out how to spend my summer, and I'm tempted to go around europe atleast to some extent. I wanna go further as well, but atleast mid-summer I shall be around the big E. (It'd be quite fockin hot for example in asia and so I reckon).

So, roskilde aside, what are those festivals most likely to be a blast? and a small forum meeting won't hurt either :D

I dunno either, its always the fucking money problem :( I'll go to Greece in April, thats nearly sure now (I guess I wont go in summer as there will be the Olympic games and I'm afraid everything is getting dead expensive then), maybe Graspop but thats soo far away for me :( and Summer Breeze or the Metal Camp in Slowenia...

Maybe some small festivals in Germany and of course the Skeleton Bash festival in Innsbruck :)

ah, true. them bloody olympics. I might visit some other parts of greece tho at some point. I mean, I've managed to save some decent cash, but I ain't sure when and where to use it :( I swear if I wasn't in a band and have that kind of responsibilites and such, I'd hop on a train or a plane in a month or so :yell:

so to sum it up, I ain't got money problems yet. Rather time problems, ffs. Roskilde is a strong candidate for me this year, deffo.

Haggard will pay there too ? :OMG: 28-31st may eh *mumbles* too inconvenient dates.to say the truth id be a bit hesitant to go there 1)cos heavy goths turn my guts inside out 2)all sorts of creeps will be there 3)im afraid of vampires and Life Force Drawing.i dont want to be prey for some sorta weirdo:( :zzz: i hate goths i hate gothssssssssssssssssssss :(

thats was the good point yeah heeh:)
tho all this extreme stuff ,i think up to an extent its completely fake,like theyre trying to put up a horror show to scare the other people.the more extreme the best.some of em look llike they have come back from the dead like.necrophiles and that :puke: i mean...why fucken stick to fucken black (clothes,ideas,music) when there are so many colours(maybe to build up a dominant image in lack of real character?)
life is magic if you are able to conceive it.to hell with all the darkness and ghosts! :tickled:

haha luckily not sooo many as in Germany i guess.But i bet they are hiding in caves together with the bats and never step out if its earlier than 4 in the morning :ill:

I was holding my stomach the other day from the daft things i heard about two goth chicks i know .They said stuff to some acquaintant of mine they tried to attract to their *culture* :lol: and oh my god how fake it all was :ill:
there are gothic ppl who do serious/dangerous stuff though and those are the ones id better never meet on the street.Powers of nature in sick people's hands.