the festival thread

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
cause i miss it

Paaspop Schijndel: Monster Magnet, , de Heideroosjes, Within Temptation, The Apers, Danko Jones, The Quill, Dead Moon, Intwine, Laidback Luke, Arsenal, Eric de Man, Epica at 10/11 april

iemand?

within temptation :ill: :ill: :ill: this voice... terriblleeeeeeee :yell: ;)

festivals, hm, dunno anything yet, I wanna go to Summer Breeze (not so far), the Rockhard festival sounds great too but its too far and then some small festivals around, but I'm not that much a fan of big festivals, so many people :erk:

well, i have seen monster magnet once when they played under metallica here, i thought that they were better than metallica, i would like to see them once again

Yep i've seen Monster Magnet with Metallica as well, it must have been on the same tour Best.

@Daphne :wave: any news about this years' Summer Breeze?
I'm thinkin about Wave Gotik Teffen once again

it depends on who is playing and who'll come with me, cause I dont wanna go alone to such big festivals... well, Summer Breeze till now only a few bands are interesting for me, like Primordial, Lake Of Tears and Green Carnation, lets see... :)

uhm the best thing about wt is her voice. well on dze albums then. kate bush alike. but horrible when live......

btw driesje, when is that fest? and where? de roosjes!!! hoi hoi hoi :hotjump:

btw graspop is selling out haha. see what they got already:

priest (i told you already last year, i felt it) alice cooper, anthrax, testament, malevolent creation, queensryche (weeeeeee :) ) and motorhead (olrite ;) )

Well, I'm always thinking of Roskilde, but I've only gone twice. Actually, Midtfyn is nicer in many ways, but there's not as many bands and it's the same price pretty much.

FUCK.
Zunge-lang.gif
meshuggah :headbang:

Arrow clasic rock festival:
aargh, i think i won't make it,

Blue Öyster Cult
Bowie, David
Cooper, Alice
Grönemeyer, Herbert
Heart
Iron Butterfly
Judas Priest