The FIRST gig you attended

the best ones :

Since i havent seen too many gigs i'll make a really short list.

1. deftones / a perfect circle - london
2. ill nino / chimaira / spineshank - stockholm
3. korn - stockholm

thats not the complete list of gigs ive been to, of course, but those would be the top 3. the worst gig ive ever seen was EVANESCENE... what the fuck was i thinking spending money on this shit? :(

The first concert I remember was The Jeremy Days& Mad Romeo (unimportant german pop/ rock) when i was 15.
First metal: About a year later I went to a Kreator concert 'cause i won a ticket for it from the radio. All I knew was that this is a metal band and metal is something cool. I was impressed by all those cool longhaired beer drinking people and the noise that came from the stage... :headbang:

First band I saw live was the Foo Fighters in April 2000. Went on to see them 7 times during that tour (seen them once here in England in 2002). Also managed to see A Perfect Circle (three times, I think), and Nine Inch Nails that year. Then Tool (once in the US 2001, once at Brixton Academy 2002).

First metal concert....OPETH, at a metalfest in 2000, I think, then again when they toured with Nevermore. Then over here in England in London and Birmingham, then Birmingham again almost a year ago (in about a week and a half). That was the last gig I've been to, actually. NEED MORE GIGS!

I still want to see Katatonia, but nobody ever stops at Newcastle and it's too expensive to go to Birmingham and definitely too expensive for London all the time. :cry:

First was some underground gig in Zeist where I live, a band called Creepmime (R.I.P.), forgot who else played.. It was in '94, I was 18 (pretty late to start attending gigs eh?).

First "big" concert was Lowlands festival in '94, where Gorefest, Paradise Lost and Biohazard played, among many other obviously.. It was one of the first times where I banged my (at that time still short-haired) head off.

First concert:Long time ago, either Steppenwolf or Chicago around
1969-70.
First Metal Concert.Helmet/Melvins/Today is The Day in St. Louis
6 years ago.
most memorable concert:Milwaukee Metalfest The year Meshuggah played
their first gig over here. DEP put on a hellacious show that day.Original lineup .

First concert was when I was around three years old, and that was for Dire Straits.

uhm... I can't remember exactly what the first show was, but the first metal concert was a local band that played maiden and priest covers... then I saw Kataklysm and Into Eternity last year. (I used to live in a very remote area and only recently I have been able to enjoy the experience of the metal concert.)