Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Hey everyone,

A period that was supposed to be slow has been filled with some unexpected
activity in the merchandising camp. There were really no plans to make
anything new until the later in the year, but like shopping at
Christmas (or buying on Ebay), sometimes you can just get a little carried
away. These item are not yet on the website, but if you want one immediately contact me at merchandise(at)symphonyx(dot)com.

Something old...

We've been out of the Mask shirts (long and short sleeve) in several
sizes. Decided that restocking these might be a good idea. So, they are
going to be available in S, M, L, XL and 2X. Since there is a link still live on the site for both of these styles, you can purchase them using those buttons. Just send a note my way to let me know if you wanted a different size.

Something new...

Well, if you're going to do something special, you might as well go for it
when the moment hits you. To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the band,
a limited number of hockey jerseys have been made (see them at
http://members.aol.com/whofooldu/hockey.jpg ). These jerseys are made
of a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester. They have the large mask and
logo imagery on the front and "Symphony X" and the number "10" on the
back. Not really sure if these will get reprinted in the future...if they
do, they will definitely be different than the originals. Made in sizes
M, L, and XL. Also, these are sized more like regular t-shirts, so order
accordingly. Available directly purchased for $40. This price includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

Something borrowed...

borrowed the idea, used a familiar design, it's not quite ready yet, give
it some time

Something blue

well, not quite blue, more like a midnight blue. For those of us who can't
wear our tee's to work and for those of you who need something other than a
polo to show your support, full button-down dress shirts are now in hand
(see them at http://members.aol.com/whofooldu/oxford.jpg. Midnight blue
with an embroidered Symphony X logo over the left pocket in a
yellowish-gold. Made in sizes S, M, L, XL, and 2X Available directly purchased for $30. Again, this price includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

That's all I have for now. Items to be on the website soon enough.

Wishing everyone the best in 2005!

Take care,
Glenn

Those look cool...although the V stuff is looking more and more interesting by the minute...ahh, someday, if I could get the money together... ;)

Rose Immortal said:
Those look cool...although the V stuff is looking more and more interesting by the minute...ahh, someday, if I could get the money together... ;)
well, considering V shirts are on the low side here, I recommend soon. Especially if you are thinking about getting a long sleeve in Large. I think I have less than a dozen left. If it's XL in long sleeve I have about 15 of them. And finally, if you need the V is short sleeve XL, I have more than plenty ;)

Glenn

WhoFooldU said:
well, considering V shirts are on the low side here, I recommend soon. Especially if you are thinking about getting a long sleeve in Large. I think I have less than a dozen left. If it's XL in long sleeve I have about 15 of them. And finally, if you need the V is short sleeve XL, I have more than plenty ;)

Glenn

Damn, no smaller sizes? :(

Medium is the absolute largest I can wear in regular t-shirts, and even that is a little bit large on me. Any chance there will be more made?

that longsleeve is lookin tempting, but i think im going to get into the church of the machine first, that fan cd is going to be awesome!

Heh...oh well. If I don't find another one I like on the SymX site, who knows, maybe somebody will sell theirs on eBay. ;)

Rose Immortal said:
Heh...oh well. If I don't find another one I like on the SymX site, who knows, maybe somebody will sell theirs on eBay. ;)
You'll be hard pressed to find one on eBay. I don't have the paperwork handy, but I'm willing to guess there are fewer than 36 long sleeve and 36 short sleeve that were ever made in Medium. Most of the shirts were either L and XL at that time.

Glenn

Are the long sleeves shirts like a t shirt but with long sleeves, or like a hoodie but without the hood (like a sweatshirt)?

Thanks