THE FOREVER SEASON has songs on MYSPACE

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
i really hate myspace. but we have one because we're a pop band or something i guess. the idea is a few months ago i had been listening to too much song-oriented/rock type music like fields of the nephilim & dax riggs/deadboy so i wanted to do something that was a little bit more traditionally "rock" (even though i hate all rock music) with regular verse/chorus patterns and i wanted to try actually SINGING for the first time so here we are. we're releasing a five song demo this week and we have our second gig this saturday. first one was this saturday and it went ok. i guess!

http://www.myspace.com/theforeverseason

these are very rough mixes and it is very likely that some of the vocals and guitars will be redone before the week is over, but whatevs. check it out, i'm totally selling out here. :Shedevil:

Sounds good

We've got live versionz of a few songs recorded with the compact camera that you need to remind me to send

3830717708_8565b949bb_o.jpg

best mic stand

NICE ALTAR OF PLAGUES SHIRT

(No comment on music until I can hear it, fuck work)

I seriously need a new laptop soon, the audio on the HQ version begins to lag/chop/splinter/and spurt if I do tasks as simple as switching pages. Anyhow good stuff, any plans to add sparse clean vocals to new Nasheim? By sparse, I literally mean a line or two.

Rocking mic stand.