The Former Official neverboard photo site

behemoth.jpg

Me and Behemoth with their godlike sound engineer Malta...pwnage

Awesome. I especially love the Emperor t. :kickass:

Awesome. I especially love the Emperor t. :kickass:

Thanks! That's my "lucky Emperor" T-shirt. The first time I wore it to a concert in Italy, I fucked a hot Italian chick in Milan the same night. We then became lovers, then friends, then lovers, then friends, then enemies, but since then we've put aside our differences and are good friends now. She moved to Australia recently. It was one of the best and worst experiences of my life, but without her, I wouldn't have met my wife now, whom I met on a train coming back from Milan after I told the lover to go fuck herself once and for all. But that's another story for another time...the way we met is straight out of a Harlequin Romance novel, I shit you not. It's so perfect that you'd think I'm bullshitting. It's so sweet it'll make you induce vomiting and eat it just so you could vomit it back up again.

God damn it i have a couple emperor shirts but I've yet to fuck a random italian chick the night of a concert, resulting in a complicated relationship which ultimately ends, but in doing so opens up a greater relationship opportunity.