Live/bootleg site - please read if you miss the old one!

Graveless Soul

Tranquility Personified
Jun 8, 2001
UK
www.btinternet.com
Hi all,

You may have seen me posting occasionally, mostly asking for live recordings and failing!

Anyway, it's my intention to take over the live/bootleg site that Peter Johansson was running a few months back. I've been in touch with him and hopefully we're gonna sort something out in the next couple of weeks to get the site up and running again.

So, this is where all you people come in. The main aim is to include as much information as possible - venues and dates (obviously) as well as complete set lists and to hopefully include photos from the actual shows aswell. As you could imagine this would be pretty difficult for me living in the UK, so I would be relying on a lot of people from all over the world (mostly from this forum) to submit them to the site.

Also, as I would be referring to bootlegs that are available it would be a great help if people would be able to send me recordings of shows that they have done or have manged to get hold of. This would then create a comprehensive list of all the shows that are available. Obviously I would be willing to trade for them if necessary (the link to my list is below). Maybe a future project would be to have all the recordings available as downloads via the site?? Although this would become something of a future venture depending on how popular the site is and how willing people would be to help! Not forgetting Opeth's permission aswell!?

Anyway, there you go. It's a pretty quick summary of what I'm intending to do, but it should give the general idea. If your interested in contributing please email me at r.castley@btopenworld.com

Please don't send any photos/files just yet as I will be setting up a seperate email to deal with the site. Just contact me and I'll get back to you when I'm ready to get the site up and running again.

Thanks for your time all

Russ

i'm not sure exactly of what you want... but;

i have a bootleg opeth video. it's the one from wychwood... astoria... or something back in '96... they play in mist, advent and forest of october... 770 or so MB...

Please don't send me big files like that as that would be silly! I meant photos and set lists etc.

I would prefer video & audio on a CD. As I said, I'm more than willing to trade for them. These are the vidoes that I have at the moment:

17-06-1996 The Witchwood, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Manchester, UK
08-04-2001 Fou-Founes, Montreal, Canada
12-05-2001 Culture Room, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA

This is the audio:

04.08.1995 - The Astoria, London, UK
17.06.1996 - The Witchwood, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Manchester, UK
13.11.1996 - Club Splendid, Lille, Rijsel, France
28.07.2000 - Milwaukee Metalfest, Milwaukee, USA
23.03.2001 - Kashmir, Boräs, Sweden
12.04.2001 - House Of Blues, Chicago, Illinois, USA
13.04.2001 - Jaxx Nightclub, Springfield, USA
26.04.2001 - Hard Rock Café, Chicago, Illinois, USA
06.05.2001 - Jaxx Nightclub, Springfield, USA
12.05.2001 - Culture Room, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
30.06.2001 - Waldrock Festival, Burgum, Holland
04.08.2001 - Wacken Festival, Germany
13.11.2001 - La Locomotive, Paris, France
04.12.2001 - Camden Underworld, London, UK
07.12.2001 - The Shelter, Dublin, Ireland

Once again though, any help on gig info will be appreciated!

Hey man, I would love to get a copy of the Jaxx Nightclub audio on Mp3. I was at that show.

I have little to trade but i do have mp3s of

In Flames live in Koln from 1996 Jester Race Tour I also have this video its like 400mb

I also have a live Dark Tranquillity show from 1997 thats about 300mb.

I have music videos from Amorphis, In Flames, Dissection that around around 50mb apiece too
Thanks

Originally posted by Flaming Death
Hey man, I would love to get a copy of the Jaxx Nightclub audio on Mp3. I was at that show.

I have little to trade but i do have mp3s of

In Flames live in Koln from 1996 Jester Race Tour I also have this video its like 400mb

I also have a live Dark Tranquillity show from 1997 thats about 300mb.

I have music videos from Amorphis, In Flames, Dissection that around around 50mb apiece too
Thanks

Both the Jaxx shows are of dubious quality at best. In fact I'm not even sure of the correct origin of the first one. On 13-04-2001 they played in Cleveland, but they played Jaxx on 10-04. So which is correct? The date or the venue?

Anyway, I would prefer not to trade MP3s as I don't like the fact that they reduce sound quality, but get in touch and I'll see what I can sort out for you :)