The funniest and most awkward video you'll ever see

I think it's quite obvious what was going on. Their weatherman probably called in sick and they were in desperate need of someone so they grabbed the first bum off the street, put him in a suit and asked him to do the weather report in exchange for a bowl of hot soup and a blowjob from one of the blonde hotties.

Guerrilla said:
I think it's quite obvious what was going on. Their weatherman probably called in sick and they were in desperate need of someone so they grabbed the first bum off the street, put him in a suit and asked him to do the weather report in exchange for a bowl of hot soup and a blowjob from one of the blonde hotties.

Hell for a blowjob and hot soup , Id do about anything. Espcially the soup. Id stand up and say its cold today and thats the weather, now bring forth my soup and Im not wearing any pants, so gum my wang and be quick about it. I will also need a spoon.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Hell for a blowjob and hot soup , Id do about anything. Espcially the soup. Id stand up and say its cold today and thats the weather, now bring forth my soup and Im not wearing any pants, so gum my wang and be quick about it. I will also need a spoon.
Yeah that's what weathermen in eastern Europe do. There's no soup involved but lots of pants-less men humping bi-curious blonde, green-eyed hunnies. Amidst all the pussy shots and semen flying around you can sometimes see the temperatures for the day and stuff, it's good TV.

Haha you finally said something funny!!

i have yet to have mine... but yes... this is a very hilarious thingy.

AnvilSnake said:
i have yet to have mine... but yes... this is a very hilarious thingy.

Ha you said thingy. I suddenly have an urge for soup and a hot naked blonde, but Im awfully hungry so Ill just take the soup. :err:

haha poor guy, I thought at first maybe he was going to puke or shit his pants... but he just kept going. Youd think most people woulda just ran away or something in that situation.

NinjaKitten said:
, I thought at first maybe he was going to puke or shit his pants...

HAHAHAHA yeah that wouldve been the first thing I wouldve done.

And uhh the weather today is PLUHHHHHHH :yuk: , with mild showers in the west and a strong wind fro.... oh god i just shit myself. OH well the show must go on. ANd Uhhh....With a strong wind from the east. Now bring me my ....And Uhh...soup. :confused: ANybody have any body spray? Oh were still on air??? Pluhhhh :yuk:

NinjaKitten said:
, I thought at first maybe he was going to puke or shit his pants...

HAHAHAHA yeah that wouldve been the first thing I wouldve done.

And uhh the weather today is PLUHHHHHHH :yuk: , with mild showers in the west and a strong wind fro.... oh god i just shit myself. OH well the show must go on. ANd Uhhh....With a strong wind from the east. Now bring me my ....And Uhh...soup. :confused: ANybody have any body spray? Oh were still on air??? Pluhhhh :yuk:
HAHAHAHAHA

Guerrilla said:
Yeah that's what weathermen in eastern Europe do. There's no soup involved but lots of pants-less men humping bi-curious blonde, green-eyed hunnies. Amidst all the pussy shots and semen flying around you can sometimes see the temperatures for the day and stuff, it's good TV.
Funny thing is its true. Russian news is jsut some blond stripping while talking about current events.

metalskater7 said:
Funny thing is its true. Russian news is jsut some blond stripping while talking about current events.

why do we not have that stuff here... jeez...