This is offically the most fucked up thing I've ever seen...

oh shit, I followed the second link you posted. Now that is funny. All it needed was a little Benny Hill to turn absolute horror into something laughable.

Old news guys. I thre up watching this months ago.

However, I am delighted to know that other people now share my horror! Thanks, guys!

Oblivious Maximus said:
You must be talking about when it's slowly creeping twards the camera. Seriously fucked up.

Yeah...what is it doing? It has a fucking clown on its head and it looks so fucking serious...is it trying to be sexy? :puke: Is this like some fucked up fetish tape...I mean, what the hell is the motivation?

schenkadere said:
Yeah...what is it doing? It has a fucking clown on its head and it looks so fucking serious...is it trying to be sexy? :puke: Is this like some fucked up fetish tape...I mean, what the hell is the motivation?
Well, I found this on a horror movie board. It's not a fetish video. I really don't know the motivation behind it, but I do know that there is a documentary on the freak in the video, which I have no intention of seeing.

That is a twisted clip.
Nice avatar of that hippie album of Charlie Manson's!

There's a market basket at the A&P
I don't care if the boxboys are starin' at me
I don't even care who wins the war
I'll be in them cans behind my favorite store

Oh Garbage dump, my garbage dump.............
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Oblivious Maximus said:
Well, I found this on a horror movie board. It's not a fetish video. I really don't know the motivation behind it, but I do know that there is a documentary on the freak in the video, which I have no intention of seeing.

How did you find out about the documentary. Man, that's a trainwreck...it may cause permanent brain damage, emotional trauma and maybe even blindness, but I think I need to see it.

A documentary?! What the hell is the significance of that? That's fucking great! I love freaky shit.

schenkadere said:
How did you find out about the documentary. Man, that's a trainwreck...it may cause permanent brain damage, emotional trauma and maybe even blindness, but I think I need to see it.

A documentary?! What the hell is the significance of that? That's fucking great! I love freaky shit.
After I saw the tap dancing video, I did some reseach on the freak in the video. It's got it's own page on iMDB. It's about the freaks life story, how it was abused as a child, stayed in many foster homes (HAHA!) and is so short because the doctors fucked up when trying to place a metal rod in it's back to repair it.

Bleearg said:
That is a twisted clip.
Nice avatar of that hippie album of Charlie Manson's!

There's a market basket at the A&P
I don't care if the boxboys are starin' at me
I don't even care who wins the war
I'll be in them cans behind my favorite store

Oh Garbage dump, my garbage dump.............
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
Thanks. Garbage Dump is a classic!

Oblivious Maximus said:
After I saw the tap dancing video, I did some reseach on the freak in the video. It's got it's own page on iMDB. It's about the freaks life story, how it was abused as a child, stayed in many foster homes (HAHA!) and is so short because the doctors fucked up when trying to place a metal rod in it's back to repair it.

You can go to www.goddessbunny.com for more info...if you dare!

I think I'm in love!
:puke:

All right, muthafuckas. What the hell are you guys talkin aboot? I can't get no video to play on this shitty computer. I can't deduce from your exasperations what "the most fucked up thing I've ever seen" acutally is!

So what the fuck is it?

Jurched