this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Originally posted by Melancholia
out of curiosity.....were the towers in the US actually called the two towers?? cause in greek they are called "oi didimoi pirgoi" which is actually translated as "the twin towers"

They where called the Twin Towers, not the Two Towers..

We believe that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema's actions are in fact hate speech. The movie is intentionally being named The Two Towers in order to capitalize on the tragedy of September 11.

hahah! This is the funniest part!

Originally posted by LadyCal
the poor chinese people with their eating sticks??

They're called chopsticks. :p :lol:

Originally posted by Gums

We believe that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema's actions are in fact hate speech. The movie is intentionally being named The Two Towers in order to capitalize on the tragedy of September 11.
The dumbest part too. The books is named the Two Towers and was written... how many years before the Twin Towers were built?

Originally posted by Siren
mh? o_O tell us more about it...
The tracker link is right after the first introducing paragraph on the index page (right after "Two Towers"). It's a small blue underline. It's a link to another page which has tracking information for how many hits the page has got, where visitors came from, etc...).

@mouse: Thanks for the info, you're very kind. :)
Found the little line, the fuckers... :mad:

My gripe with this whole site is the sheer fundamentalism of the project. While I do respect people's beliefs, this is a bunch of bored people that probably would try to get books banned. This is a bunch of people that would probably ban anything in the meida if it refers to 9/11 that isn't a tribute.

The buildings were the "Twin Towers" in America. JRR Tolkein wrote the books long before they were even built. These are bored housewives and buisnessmen that live in the middle of nowhere that feel that have to do SOMETHING to change the world, even if that something borders into sheer idiocy.