the funniest real surname i can possibly think of is

a. i used to make fun of Ce Ce Peniston's name constantly during her heyday. But no one ever laughed. I think my dick humor was a little too progressive for the student population at St. Francis of Assisi Junior High.

b. Wasn't there a baseball player from the 70's or 80's named Rusty Kuntz?

When we were reading the House of Mirth for class, the only thing I ever had to comment on was the fact that there was a character named Mrs. PENISTON. The sad thing was, I think I was one of the few people who noticed the hilarity. Everyone I mentioned it to was all, "oh yeah, I guess that is pretty funny sounding!"

Lauren Boquette

Boquete (ok,with one "t", but it's the same thing) here in Brazil is a slang that means oral sex...
So, if any of you guys come to Brazil and would like to invite a girl in order to oral sex, just tell her this magic word: BOQUETE.

ps: I'm not sure about what kind of reply you'll receive.

wow i go to this brazilian restaurant all the time and it is populated by moderately good-looking brazilian waitresses. so, maybe one day!

how do you pronounce it? Boe-KWET?

speaking of which, is PENISTON supposed to be pronounced the way i think it is? or is it PEN IHS TON?

whoever this chupochipdickdickdick waster is, why is he thieving my avatar?? vangelic wotsits is welcome to my old av for his sterling work in the troubles but this twat was'nt even a combatant. if this is'nt resolved the gloves will have to come off.

xfer said:
how do you pronounce it? Boe-KWET?

hum, it's really boquete...(BOcal, KEnnedy, TEmpest...so BO + KE + TE = BOKETE = BOQUETE).

still talking about oral sex, now that one is for chupe666, just to add more to this "boquete class". chupe here is like suck, so if want oral sex now you have two ways to act:

1) come close to a girl and tell her "boquete"
2) put your cock out and tell her "suck"

ps: you can use both ways together, maybe this will turn easier to the other side understand what you really want.
ps': chupe666 maybe it's a kind of bestial oral sex, dunno...what do you think?

good luck!

Ectoplasma said:
Lauren Boquette

Boquete (ok,with one "t", but it's the same thing) here in Brazil is a slang that means oral sex...
So, if any of you guys come to Brazil and would like to invite a girl in order to oral sex, just tell her this magic word: BOQUETE.

ps: I'm not sure about what kind of reply you'll receive.

slap.gif

You can't really beat this Entertainment Tonight-type show host here in Israel name Guy Pines (pronounced "penis"). His gimmick is having a reel on the show of American Stars saying, "Erev Tov (=Good Evening) Guy Pines." Comedy ensues.