Funniest female/male on this board

Soul4Raziel is the funniest.

NO!!!!! Kittarin: I am the unfunniest!!!!!!! ME!!!! I'll have to fight you for it!

Well...I don't know how to simulate a fight on a message board. So I guess I'll just sit here and..........be unfunny.

Well, like sometimes I may be drinking something, and I read something I just burst into laughter, and it goes out my nose or something, I mean, I usually don't have to laugh, I have to make myself do it. Even if something is really funny I USUALLY don't audibly laugh. I still think Kushan is the funniest on the board, S4R in second. :eek: Uh-o's I've got five internets open :eek:
Best sig ever!

No one will beat the ammount of laughter i have out of the opeth dancing hamsters so moonchild is the funniest to me. Lee B comes damn close with his avatars and the mikael photo he posted

I'd say Satori. Or Armageddon's Child. For completely different reasons that is.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who noted myself as being funny. I have run into a few roadblocks, but do not fret; I will have all your money wired by the middle of next week.

In descending order of body odor potency these are those whom I find funniest…
Satori
Belial
Wolff
Oyo
Hearse
Hoser

The list goes on and on, there are just too many funny and smelly people here to list :D .

Originally posted by tenebrose

I am soooo metal, man, I don't even smile! :headbang: Ugh! *hark* Ehem. *clearthroat* Ay. :rolleyes:
Tenebrose will you marry me?
(if you say yes, with my pending marriage to Lina, I'll be the first online bigamist:D )

I'd say Soul4Raziel. I would name more, but I'd too damn lazy. So cheer, boast, prance around naked, and run with the deer, S4R, you get my vote.

Kittarin...I was beginning to think that Final Fantasy was "uncool" on this board. Will you be the Aeris to my Cloud? heh. Seriously, though, great game. I have to say, though, Final Fantasy X is shaping up to be even better.