The Gathering + Pale Forest review AKA MEGA BLAST!

I cannot acces your website. Somehow it keeps on appearing a message that either the page do not exist or it cannot be seen now.

However, as you know, I have attended their show in Barcelona on Friday, and to give you some quick impressions, I would say that The Gathering, though sounding good, didn't impress me in any way. Anneke sang like a goddess - that is something that cannot be denied, and the band limited themselves strictly to the songs. The concert was good, I enjoyed it quite a lot and I'm glad I was there, but it wasn't nothing to die for (Porcupine Tree, for example did impress me much more and I'd rather choose their concert at any time). Maybe more knowledge on the band would have helped, but actually I knew 1/2 of the songs they played. To avoid you from getting negative impressions from this words, I'll also mention how some highlights drove me (and the whole audience) mad, like "Strange Machines" (killer!!!!!!!!!!), "Third Chance", "New moon, different day", "Shrink" or "Shot to pieces" among others.