The GMD Classifieds Thread

If anyone wants any CDr's from me, just look through my collection (link in my sig) and I'll burn and ship them.

In return I'd like people to send me any Black Metal or Doom Metal, or any metal at all, that you feel I'd either like or ought to listen to.

In return I'd like people to send me any Black Metal or Doom Metal, or any metal at all, that you feel I'd either like or ought to listen to.

What do you want from me? I was thinkin of sending you some Ildjarn, Baptism, Necros Christos, etc.

Maybe if you want doom I can send you some Swallow the Sun or Cirith Ungol

Hmmm, how about...

Absurd - Asgardsrei
Belenos - Spicilage
Countess - Holocaust Of The God Believers
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Ildjarn - Forest Poetry

In exchange for 5 of anything of mine.

Also Alter, have you sent those CD-R's to me yet?

Sorry it has taken so long. I will get to it sometime. After Christmas you will have the cd-r's ok? Sorry a ton man. Really I am sorry.

If anyone wants any CDr's from me, just look through my collection (link in my sig) and I'll burn and ship them.

Is their anything you would want me to send...

We should send out cds and cd-rs and mp3s to regulars of the fourm for Christmas.

How much does it cost to send a CD shipping & handling??

I would love to send out some CDs. I have probably about 800+ albums/EPs I guess. I'm spread really evenly over all kinds of genres though, so I don't have tons & tons of obscure shit although I have a respectable bit, but I'm sure I have some stuff some people will like. I don't have shit for Doom Metal though except a few standards.

If anyone here is a guitarist or is into technical guitar music or Jazz Fusion I have a lot of great stuff right up your alley. I'm sure I wouldn't impress some folks here with my Metal collection though, but I have tons of shredder or guitar stuff.

How much does it cost to send a CD shipping & handling??

I would love to send out some CDs. I have probably about 800+ albums/EPs I guess. I'm spread really evenly over all kinds of genres though, so I don't have tons & tons of obscure shit although I have a respectable bit, but I'm sure I have some stuff some people will like. I don't have shit for Doom Metal though except a few standards.

If anyone here is a guitarist or is into technical guitar music or Jazz Fusion I have a lot of great stuff right up your alley. I'm sure I wouldn't impress some folks here with my Metal collection though, but I have tons of shredder or guitar stuff.
:kickass: That's the next step I'm taking in my guitar learning, learning the leads, taps, and shreds, I'll start with taping though and work my way up, this Emperor song I'm nearly done learning has a solo in it tohugh, a shredded one, I'll see what I can do with it.
At Alter: It's fine, no worries.