The GMD Classifieds Thread

For some reason everything I mail out (first class) arrives in a couple days, even international shipping. Yet whenever I order anything, even from within the US, it tends to take a good deal longer.

For some reason everything I mail out (first class) arrives in a couple days, even international shipping. Yet whenever I order anything, even from within the US, it tends to take a good deal longer.

That's probably because places are shipping it out through media mail.

First class within the US usually takes at least 3 days to get to me, with 4 probably being the average.

I've gotten so used to mailing out CD's that when I go to the post office I go up to the clerk and say "first class, nothing hazardous or fragile, no insurance, please" before she can even open her mouth.

I'm pretty sure everything that mails things semi-regularly tends to have some sort of routine of this sort.

Your CDr's showed up today, Mathias. I see you employed my method of putting slips of paper between the discs to avoid scratching.

Unfortunately iTunes isn't picking up and track names, so I'll have to use Metal-Archives and put in all the info myself. No biggie. The exact reason why I had you write the album title and band on each disc.

Thanks for copies of:

Countess - Holocaust of the God Believers
Ildjarn - Forest Poetry
Belenos - Spicilege
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Absurd - Facta Loquuntur

They did, luckily, for the CD's that had only one album on them.

Hey Mathias, I've only got 10 Countess tracks when M-A says there are 13.