New trade/sell list...

Cryptopsy - Once Was Not
Darkane - Layers Of Lies
Dew-Scented - Incinerate
Imperanon - Stained
Sanctity - Road To Bloodshed
Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
Witchery - Don't Fear The Reaper

I might want some or all of these. PM to come asap.

The money is under the insert, genius, which is why the case is bulging out. BTW the CD is a bootleg. So then the answer is yes, you did get my money.

LOL you bought a Symphorce album.

I'm far less embarrassed about that than some of the other stuff I've purchased. I have a box of CDs sitting in my closet from when I was in middle school which includes such "artists" as Limp Bizkit, Korn, and the like. I really ought to take it to a record store, but I know I won't get any money for that shit. More than likely I'll just end up throwing it all away whenever I move.

I'd be more embarassed to own something from a band that literally (and quite obviously) stole lyrics from another band.

Ohiogrinder!!!!

I know this is just used cds Ohiogrinder with little money involved, but christ!!!,when you have money and no exactly what you want send me a PM. You either have some money and know what you want or you do not and something like this is just used cds and does not need to be bullshit and confusing.

... maybe i'm just in a bad mood or something.

dude, sorry. I'm going to get the At The Gates and thats final.

More cds for sale.

Amorphis ~ The Karelian Isthmus + Privilege of Evil e.p (great,relapse) 5$ have originals of both and do not need it
Dimmu Borgir ~ stormblast [re-recorded) + bonus DVD] (cd great and DVD decent,nuclear blast) 5$
Incantation ~ decimate christendom (great,olympic) 5%
Morgorth ~ cursed/ reissue {russian federation version] (great,century media) 5$ have US version
Dark Tranquility ~ The Gallery deluxe edition (great,century media) 5$
Tiamat ~ Clouds + The Sleeping Beauty (great,century media) 5$
Immolation ~ close to a world below (decent,metalblade) 4$
Sentenced ~ Amok + Love & Death (great,century media) 5$ have original
Soulreaper ~ written in blood (great,nuclear blast) 5$