The GMD Classifieds Thread

I like its straightforward intensity. It doesn't get all wishy-washy like on later albums.

I don't own the first two and probably won't get them.

I already have a fucking mint copy (which I won for $30) you jackass, I was getting this for trade fodder.

The Crushers sucks.

Fate of Norns is alright.

You should keep Vs the World and With Oden on our Side.

Well I guess I'm not much of an Amon Amarth fan if I'm willing to sell what real fans think is good, and keep what they think is their worst.

Greys I got your CDs today. Thanks. (feedback +2)

You should at least try Once Sent From The Golden Hall, which is pretty much universally recognized as being by far their best [full-length] album.

hey Greys, you still sending the At The Gates? give me confirmation so I can send the money!

What does the hole punch in the barcode mean? I think my copy of In Pains has that.

Also, I went to an Amon Amarth show the other day. Not my favourite band, but it was a good fun, beer drinking, fist pumping, head banging kind of a show.

It usually means that it was a promo copy sent out to labels/other noteworthy people and places.

Updated Tradelist:

Amon Amarth - Versus the World (2-disc)
Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
Amon Amarth - With Odin On Our Side (2-disc digi)
Apostolum - Anedonia
Hellspawn/Hateful/Impureza - Tworzenia, Resurrezione, Demence
Rammstein - Reise, Reise
Rammstein - Rosenrot (CD+DVD digi)
Suffocation - Suffocation

Last call on this. Make your reservations because I'm selling most of these at the record store this weekend.