The GMD Classifieds Thread

=====================================================================================
Dark Angel - Time Does Not Heal 8.00
Dark Angel - Live Scars 8.00
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends 8.00
manowar - hail to england(digi)7.00
toxik - think this 7.00
toxik - world circus 7.00
Pentagram - Relentless 7.00

shipping is 3.50 for the first CD and 1 dollar more for each additional CD
shipping costs me 3.00 to 3.50 cause I dont use my own envelopes.
I have many satisfied traders/buyers. Ask me for references if you need them.

I am interested in these, but I only want to get a few at a time. Do you take paypal? Just PM me.

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends 8.00 slayer - reign in blood 6.00 (askchris)
====================================================================
Pentagram - Be forewarned 7.00(on hold for zephy until march 1st at the latest
Cirith Ungol - King of The Dead 7.00
Kreator - Pleasure to kill 5.00(cookta(yes, I take paypal)
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha(w/ DVD)8.00
Pentagram - Day of Reckoning 7.00 thisisacoolname(thanks for using me again :> thanks for the quick payment i'll have it out on monday)
=====================================================================
the Ozzman, Chris messaged me last nite about DD, so he's getting it. I still have everything else you want. I'll hold it until march 1st for you. thanks

Dark Angel - Time Does Not Heal 8.00
Dark Angel - Live Scars 8.00
manowar - hail to england(digi)7.00
toxik - think this 7.00
toxik - world circus 7.00
Pentagram - Relentless 7.00
======================================================================

ensiferum2k @yahoo.com is my paypal address. Don't forget to add the correct shipping price to your orders. 3.50+1 per additional CD. I'm hoping to ship as much as possible on monday afternoon(a day off), so i'd really help out if I got the payment by monday morning.

thanks a lot guys!

new trade list..

Woodtemple - Feel the Anger of the Wind
Aborym (Ita) With No Human Intervention
Ad Hominem Climax of Hatred
Akercocke Antichrist
Akitsa Aube de la Misanthropie
Anata Under A Stone With No Inscription
Anata The Conductor's Departure
Antaeus Blood Libels
Basilisk (UK) A Joyless March Through the Cold-Lands
Bathory Nordland I
Beatrik Requiem of December
Belphegor (Aut) Pestapokalypse VI
Bestial Mockery Gospel of the Insane
Bestial Mockery Slaying The Life
Black Funeral (US) Waters of Weeping
Bloodhammer Post-Apocalypse Trilogy
Corpus Christii The Fire God
Corpus Christii The Torment Continues
Diskord Doomscapes
Edge of Sanity Crimson II
Funeral Mist (Swe) Salvation
Glorior Belli Manifesting The Raging Beast
Godless North Summon the Age of Supremacy
Hacride Amoeba
Iniquity Five Across The Eyes
Katharsis (Ger) 666
Katharsis (Ger) Kruzifixxion
Katharsis (Ger) VVorldVVithoutEnd
Keep of Kalessin Armada
Laethora March of the Parasite
Limbonic Art In Abhorrence Dementia
Limbonic Art Ad Noctum Dynasty of Death
Limbonic Art Legacy of Evil
Marduk (Swe) Rom 5:12
Martyr (Can) Feeding the Abscess
Merrimack Ashes of Purification
Merrimack Of Entropy And Life Denial
Ondskapt Draco Sit Mihi Dux
Ondskapt Dödens Evangelium
Root Daemon Viam Invenient
Sacrificia Mortuorum Maturum Est
Thunderbolt (Pol) The Burning Deed of Deceit
Thunderbolt (Pol) Inhuman Ritual Massmurder
Thunderbolt (Pol) Apocalyptic Doom
Velvet Cacoon Genevieve
Wigrid Hoffnungstod
Wigrid Die Asche Eines Lebens
Windir Arntor
Windir 1184
Windir Likferd
Woods of Infinity Ljuset
Woods of Infinity Hamptjärn

I have an extra cd-r of Peste Noire-Folkfuck Folie due to me getting the real thing. If anyone wants it for free I will send it out.

You who know Death Delirium, should I be concerned with his lack of response to my inquiries about my payment to him? I was a little late, but kept in contact to let him know. I am not in some big hurry to get the CDs. I myself am prone to being busy and procrastination. No big deal. But to not even acknowledge my contact seems odd.

I have one single album by a band so underground, so kvlt, that they don't have a name. The album doesn't have a name either. In fact, it doesn't even exist. I'm selling it for $1,673.

I have one single album by a band so underground, so kvlt, that they don't have a name. The album doesn't have a name either. In fact, it doesn't even exist. I'm selling it for $1,673.

I already PayPal'ed you the money. Now if something you said here turns out to be untrue I'm going to sue you under the Lanham Act Section 43(a).

The following is the full text of Section 43(a) (Section 1125 (a)) of the Lanham Act:
"Section 1125. False designations of origin, false descriptions, and dilution forbidden
(a) Civil action
(1) Any person who, on or in connection with any goods or services, or any container for goods, uses in commerce any word, term, name, symbol, or device, or any combination thereof, or any false designation of origin, false or misleading description of fact, or false or misleading representation of fact, which—
(A) is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive as to the affiliation, connection, or association of such person with another person, or as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or
(B) in commercial advertising or promotion, misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities, or geographic origin of his or her or another person’s goods, services, or commercial activities, shall be liable in a civil action by any person who believes that he or she is or is likely to be damaged by such act.
(2) As used in this subsection, the term “any person” includes any State, instrumentality of a State or employee of a State or instrumentality of a State acting in his or her official capacity. Any State, and any such instrumentality, officer, or employee, shall be subject to the provisions of this chapter in the same manner and to the same extent as any nongovernmental entity.
(3) In a civil action for trade dress infringement under this chapter for trade dress not registered on the principal register, the person who asserts trade dress protection has the burden of proving that the matter sought to be protected is not functional."

I'll see you in court.

I already PayPal'ed you the money. Now if something you said here turns out to be untrue I'm going to sue you under the Lanham Act Section 43(a).

I'll see you in court.

The only things untr00 in this thread are the heaps of false poseur metal people are selling! Mine is the only genuine one :cool:

Zephy, ozzman, and ohiogrind...shit was sent out today and I included a gift in each of your packages. sorry for my tardiness, and thanks again.

btw, i'll be updating my trade/sale list 2nite