The GMD Classifieds Thread

that was a 180
:lol:

sisko.gif

Way to completely miss the entire point of what I said.

Just listed some cds on ebay, thought some of you might be interested:

Belenos - Spicilege
Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes
Seance - Fornever Laid To Rest
Devastation - Idolatry
Wombbath - Lavatory
Atrocity - Hallucinations
Morgue - Eroded Thoughts
Exhorder - The Law
Infester - To The Depths, In Degradation
Ceremonium - Into The Autumn Shade

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZbenoit_t

Thank you for looking.

Just listed some cds on ebay, thought some of you might be interested:

Belenos - Spicilege
Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes
Seance - Fornever Laid To Rest
Devastation - Idolatry
Wombbath - Lavatory
Atrocity - Hallucinations
Morgue - Eroded Thoughts
Exhorder - The Law
Infester - To The Depths, In Degradation
Ceremonium - Into The Autumn Shade

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZbenoit_t

Thank you for looking.

Might buy a Seance cd :kickass:

I will fight someone to the death for that Ceremonium cd. I got ripped off by some Czeck website about a year ago for that cd.

Care to tell me what your maximum bid so I can find one of my friend to bid and get the cd to sell higher? :lol: Just kidding.

Edit: I just checked and it's already pretty high...good job! Heh :)

You should really offer them to us before posting on ebay tbh

Tbh I don't care who buys them as long as they go for a decent price (more then I'd get to some store buying used cds...). I adverstise them to a couple places and that's it. If you really wanted something you'd take 5 minutes to create an account. :Smug:

Well it makes more sense for you Ben, since you'd lose less money from eBay taxes

Would you give me 80$ for Morbid Saint? 62$ for Peste Noire? 100$ For Immolation - Stepping on Angels...? And twice as much as I paid for many CDs that I'm selling? I doubt it, so I'll continue with Ebay. :p

There's a lot of CDs that you're better selling on ebay than anywhere else even with the percentage that you lose to Ebay (and the percentage because of paypal...Ebay really knows how to take money from all sides). Once I'm done with the ones that I think can sell decently on Ebay I'll certainly offer the rest here (not to say the rest is bad but they might not really be worth selling on ebay).

That's the thing. You don't have to feel guilty about charging a premium price, because you are not the one who set the price. It's pure supply and demand (in a given moment). I remember back in early 1999 when I first started selling on eBay, I was stoked. Before that I was hunting for rare CDs and selling them on newsgroups and whatnot. I always tried to give fair prices, at least slightly under the market worth. Once I hooked up with eBay it was like a free-for-all. I have literally paid for just about my whole collection by selling rare (and common) CDs on eBay.

Of course, eBay is fickle and things change from moment to moment. I once sold a CD on there for like $122.50, when I had previously found and sold the same CD and probably got anywhere from $20-$50.

Cds were sent out today. I remember saying cds were sent out 1,2 weeks ago and lied! I LIED ha, rly though I rarely do. I do not even feel bad that all your cds are this late either.