The GMD Classifieds Thread

I always wanted to get into Magic when I was younger, but was discouraged to do so because everyone I'd play with would have had many years experience on me and better cards.

I always wanted to get into Magic when I was younger, but was discouraged to do so because everyone I'd play with would have had many years experience on me and better cards.

That's how any game is, quitter.

My son tried to get me into that, but I told him I would not start another TCG. I spent too much money and time with YGO, and I didn't want to do it again with MTG.

I hear it's cheaper, tho.
Magic is ~3 dollars for a 15 card booster pack and ~10 dollars for the bigger packs. It's a lot of fun. I have a pretty big collection now that is probably worth a few hundred, but I'm sure I've put more than that into it over the past decade.

I used to do pokemon cards and I still do sports cards. I pretty much like anything rectangular and carboard.

Fuck, I left work too late and got home like 5 minutes after the auction ended. That guy was a fucking asshole. Who bids like 10 times on an item 5 days before the auction ends?

Yeah, I felt bad for you. That guy had seriously the strangest bidding habbits I've seen.

You could still get into it. The good thing about Magic is that you are never too young to play.