The GMD Classifieds Thread

all right duder im back, whats the difference between the digi and the NEAT pressing? tracks? bonus? if no difference ill grab the digi

Remastered and reissued by Metal Mind Productions as a digipack CD on November
24, 2008. This features the same bonus tracks as the 1997 reissue, but
mistakenly switches the order of "The Ritual" and "Dark Side of Innocence". This
error is not reflected by any of the track lists on the digipack, disc, or
booklet.

Looking for:

Hour of 13 - S/T
The Lamp of Thoth - Portents Omens and Doom

CD format only. Must be complete.
If anyone has either of these and is willing to part with them please let me know. Will pay with paypal or if you're someone I trust I'll trade.

I cant find a copy anywhere. And it's not like I'm unwilling to pay enough for it... I literally cant find anyone that will part with it.

If it makes you feel any better, the chance of me buying anything this paycheck or probably even this month just went down in flames with the starter on my car going out.

Is anyone interested in a couple Carcass albums?

Reek of Putrefacation and Symphonies of Sickness.

Both CDs and all inserts are N/M condition, opened by me, stuck in my computer once. I ordered these off amazon. They were both clearly listed as the 1995 earache version with alternate artwork. That's where my unhappiness with them started. both from different sellers, both with the original meat/gore covers. I've made it clear in the past I dont like those to begin with. Both sellers given negative feedback. Now, when I listened to them, I decided I wasnt really enjoying them either, quite a dealbreaker.

There's nothing "wrong" with these cds at all, they're in fantastic shape and I know the band has tons of fans.

I'd like to re-coup a bit of my losses with these albums and I'll give you a good deal on them if you'd like them, frankly I dont want to look at them.

I'd be interested in Reek of Putrefaction (and possibly Symphonies to replace my re-mastered version). Maybe we could work something out when you get the money to buy some of my shit.

Just hold it for me for now. I'm going on vacation in a few days and don't want to deal with this shit until I get back.

Paypal only.
Shipping is $3 within US, international will be more

If you want to trade, at the moment, I'm interested in Traditional doom metal, sludge, early Manilla Road/Helstar, and Cannibal Corpse albums (especially alternate artwork covers) ONLY.

All cds and inserts are N/M unless stated. Most of these probably arent first presses, feel free to ask but if you do ask and the first press is valuable, I'll most likely keep it. :lol:

Carcass - Reek of Putrefaction - 8
Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness - 8
Varathron - Walpurgisnacht - 7
Drowning the Light - World Long Dead limited to 1000 - 5
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape - 5
Morbid Angel - Gateways to Annihilation (SEALED) - 8
Asphyx - Last One on Earth - 6
Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies - 8
Shub Niggurath - Horror Creatures - 5
Decapitated - Nihility - 7
Thy Rites - Thy Infernal Coronation - 5
Demilich - Nespithe - 8
Darkspace - I - 8
Darkspace - II - 8
The Berzerker - Dissimulate + The Principles and Practices DVD - 9
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - 10
Cirith Ungol - Frost & Fire - 6

Rosetta - The Galilean Satellites (2 cd set, meant to be played at the same time) - 7

Wow, I had a dream about this thread a night or two ago. I dreamed that someone was selling a bunch of obscure classic rock albums I really wanted, and it was sweet.

Have you heard it before? Not one of their best, but worth listening to just because it's so unique compared to the others. Very doomy.