Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies - 8
Shub Niggurath - Horror Creatures - 5
Decapitated - Nihility - 7
Thy Rites - Thy Infernal Coronation - 5
Demilich - Nespithe - 8
Darkspace - I - 8
Darkspace - II - 8
The Berzerker - Dissimulate + The Principles and Practices DVD - 9

Rosetta - The Galilean Satellites (2 cd set, meant to be played at the same time) - 7

Updated. I also have a copy of Graveland - Carpathian Wolves on the way to sell or trade, if anyone is interested.

In hand:
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves ~ Eternal Devils first press, limited to 500.

If you're interested, give me a pm. I'll give you guys a shot at it before is goes to M-A.

Hmmm, I figured i'd come here first and ask around about this CD. I've got a copy of Nuclear Assault's Survive on CD. See, I cant find that much info on it anywhere, but what I can says that its pretty rare. I've looked around and from what I can gather its one of the original presses. See, i cant find a copy of this for sale anywhere reliable to get an accurate price. The only place I can find this was on Amazon where two people are selling this for a hundred bucks, but I dont know how accurate that is. All of this being said, if I can figure out what this is worth, im willing to sell or trade it.

In hand:
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves ~ Eternal Devils first press, limited to 500.

If you're interested, give me a pm. I'll give you guys a shot at it before is goes to M-A.

That's a very cool album, I own the same edition. The crudely-drawn album cover is absolutely classic.

Hmmm, I figured i'd come here first and ask around about this CD. I've got a copy of Nuclear Assault's Survive on CD. See, I cant find that much info on it anywhere, but what I can says that its pretty rare. I've looked around and from what I can gather its one of the original presses. See, i cant find a copy of this for sale anywhere reliable to get an accurate price. The only place I can find this was on Amazon where two people are selling this for a hundred bucks, but I dont know how accurate that is. All of this being said, if I can figure out what this is worth, im willing to sell or trade it.

discogs.com might be of help.

But I don't think there is any reliable places to indicate how much a particular album is worth. It all kind of depends on who is selling a copy at the time and how badly they are trying to drive up the price in attempt to (potentially) make more money. And the main reason why such stiff prices exist for so long is because the vast majority of people wouldn't spend that kind of money on a CD, so the CD remains listed and un-purchased for a very long time. I usually only see rare items go for such high prices when people engage in bidding wars on eBay.

I know of a loser on ebay who buys multiple copies of rare albums, so he can try to get people to buy from him only, while he attempts to increase the value of them by selling his copies at higher prices. He also uses terms like "mint minus" or "very good+++" to describe the condition of these items. How pathetic. :erk:

I can haz new stuff to sell?

Overkill - Under the Influence
Overkill - Horrorscope
Symphony X - Paradise Lost (digi)
Soulfly - Conquer
XentriX - For Whose Advantage? (6)
Darkness - Defenders of Justice (bonus tracks) (7)
Blood Feast - Kill for Pleasure (one bonus track) (7)
Hypocrisy - Virus
Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution
3 Inches of Blood - Advance and Vanquish
Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes (8)
Obituary - The End Complete/World Demise (Two from the Vault)
Cannibal Corpse - Bloodthirst

All are five except the ones noted. Shipping is 2 bucks for the first CD and an additional dollar for each one after that. Paypal only and US only. PM me if you'd like any additional info on versions, etc

Everything is now 6 dollars (including shipping). I'm trying to get rid of these so I can avoid going across town to get rid of them.

US only and Paypal only

Looking for some amon amarth albums for the lady. Will buy them or trade albums from tradelist/salelist

Varathron - Walpurgisnacht - 7
Drowning the Light - World Long Dead limited to 1000 - 5
Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies - 8
Shub Niggurath - Horror Creatures - 5
Decapitated - Nihility - 7
Thy Rites - Thy Infernal Coronation - 5
Darkspace - I - 8
Darkspace - II - 8
The Berzerker - Dissimulate + The Principles and Practices DVD - 9
Rosetta - The Galilean Satellites (2 cd set, meant to be played at the same time) - 7
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves first press, 500 exist.

Albums needed:

The Crusher
Versus the World
Fate of Norns
Twilight of the Thunder God
Surtur Rising

Looking for some amon amarth albums for the lady. Will buy them or trade albums from tradelist/salelist

Albums needed:

The Crusher
Versus the World
Fate of Norns
Twilight of the Thunder God
Surtur Rising

You can get 3 of them from Hastings for $6.99 new & Surtur Rising for $8.99. Also it looks like they have the Crusher used for $4.72.

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_popmusic.cmd?form_state=siteSearchForm&query=amon+amarth&productType=2457&department=POPMUSIC&departmentName=POPMUSIC&artist=amon+amarth&search=true&source=global&condition=0&search-button.x=27&search-button.y=17

Cool thanks man. buying used stuff and finding a coupon... I got everything but Surtur Rising for $27 total.

Shipping is a bit high (like amazon, I guess, each cd shipping seperately) but I ended up using the code "LISTENUP" which gives 30% off each used CD. I didnt buy the 5th because of shipping costs.

Edit: I've bought from them on amazon before and their used stuff is usually pretty nice, btw.

Shipping is a bit high (like amazon, I guess, each cd shipping seperately) but I ended up using the code "LISTENUP" which gives 30% off each used CD. I didnt buy the 5th because of shipping costs.

Edit: I've bought from them on amazon before and their used stuff is usually pretty nice, btw.

Sweet, thanks man.

So this is probably a waste of my time, but I'm looking for some Running Wild albums. I cant buy until next friday but if you have these and are willing to part with them, I'll throw plenty of albums your way. (from my good stuff too, not just the sale list I'm trying to get rid of)

These DONT HAVE TO BE FIRST PRESS I'd prefer they werent.

Running Wild - Under Jolly Roger (If someone I trust has this, I'll let you anally rape me in a trade)
Running Wild - Black Hand Inn
Running Wild - Port Royal

No it was probably meant for me, considering every single time I post in this thread he feels the need to post something right after me.