the good news.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
1. one of my good high school friends is marrying her boyfriend of 11 years and asked me to be in the wedding. this is a good good thing.

2. my x-junkie friend has been going to NA (twice a week) and has been testing negative in all his pee tests. he called me last night and said he's happy.

3. all live ins are leaving for a week and i can sit at home and paint and then go to random bars that my friends work at, not drink, and just stare into space in general without being asked 'what's wrong?' or 'should i call dr. perez?'

4. magic the cat didn't smell so bad this morning.

5. i am wearing an excessive amount of make up today and it's making me giddy.

6. jimmy crack corn, and i don't care (seriously, i don't!)

8. my boss just said she'd probably stay at least for the summer. this gives me time to save $. she also told me i should quit and go to school for oriental medicine.

9. the weather is great.

11. well, it's called traditional oriental medicine so that's what i call it.
nick, someone who does that? i already have the counselor i just saw too.

raises = awesome

13. i just walked around for an hour outside with this guy alex looking for a watch battery, which we didn't find. BUT WE DID FIND a place that sells musical rabbit toys.

more good news, on monday.

(a) captured on digital video, freddy trying to rip the rug apart.

(b) woke up at 5 am and actually went running. haven't done that in ages because i... i suck.... but anyway

(c) am wearing a green shirt with two giant hot pink stuffed animal bunny images on the lower left side.

I. TR's check has been given to the landlord
II. My insurance papers came in the mail, so $197 later, I will be covered for any ol' crazyface-caused theft or fire loss.
III. Finally finished compiling the Leatherface album last night.

i'm covered for up to $6000 and i only have $4500 worth of possessions (i'm assuming they won't cover my thousand CDs), so if anyone wants me to technically own something of theirs in value up to $1500, i'll do it!

what liability did you get? like, coverage in case, (which i hope never happens) you accidentally damage other property by accident (like burn your building down?) most policies are about $100,000 in coverage. at least that's what i'd recommend. who did you get the policy from? it sounds like a reasonable price, but honestly, i live in a ghetto and i got $35,000 in coverage from state farm for what you paid! weird.

p.s. they will cover your 1,000 cd's if you tell them the cd's exist. and pay like an extra $1 a month or so. sometimes these policies exclude computers too. so if you didnt ask, make sure you do!

p.p.s. i am an insurance fag.

wow most of what i wanted this for was my computer...i'll have to ask before i sign the paperwork and send it (i didn't mail the check yet).

i got insured through philip glantz, this little agency that was recommended as trustworthy and good.

personal property 10,000
loss of use 3,000

personal liability 500,000
medical payments 5,000

what does that all mean?

personal property 10,000: you are covered up to $10,000 for property loss. sometimes certain things, like computers, aren't covered. you got it through an agent. this policy. ask him what company it's through. okay? metlife, for your area, would be the ideal carrier. or state farm. make sure you ask about your cd's and your computer. because different policies have different coverage.
loss of use 3,000: this covers the loss of use of property... like, say you usually use an item that generates an outcome (ie, a bike or something) and you had to pay b/c it broke and you had to use something else. that's what that means.

personal liability 500,000: you are covered up to $500,000 if you damage someone else's property as covered in the policy (i am assuming it's a renter's policy so this would cover like, if you burned down the building etc)
medical payments 5,000: ths would cover the same thing. if you damaged the building and someone got hurt, it'd cover $5,000 in medical expenses for people.

i'd also ask if it has outside carried property insurance. like, if you got mugged and you had a really expensive something or other on you (like a laptop) if that'd be covered.
the best deductible to have is around $300.

d.) Now going to school for Studio art.. with a focus in Illustration... as opposed to Pre-Law... Big change.. very excited. I should also mention that I am starting in the Fall as a Junior... haha.. life is silly.