A Bit Of Good News!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
As many of you know I have been on kidney dialysis for going on 5 years now. (3 days a week for 4 hour treatments each). I just found out today that the second round of tests for a live kidney donor (a good friend of mine) have come through with very good results. I was apprehensive with the announcement, but now it looks like we are over the 80% mark. If all goes according to plan I will have the transplant sometime right after Progpower X. I've also been told that I am very possibly going to have a pancreas transplant as well (no diabetes then). Its truly a happy day for me. You guys have been like my second family. I know I had a problem of running off at the mouth in past years but I never had any personal problems with any of you, if I did its been forgotten.

-Sean Q.

As many of you know I have been on kidney dialysis for going on 5 years now. (3 days a week for 4 hour treatments each). I just found out today that the second round of tests for a live kidney donor (a good friend of mine) have come through with very good results. I was apprehensive with the announcement, but now it looks like we are over the 80% mark. If all goes according to plan I will have the transplant sometime right after Progpower X. I've also been told that I am very possibly going to have a pancreas transplant as well (no diabetes then). Its truly a happy day for me. You guys have been like my second family. I know I had a problem of running off at the mouth in past years but I never had any personal problems with any of you, if I did its been forgotten.

-Sean Q.

That's awesome news Sean! I hope everything goes as planned....:headbang:

mëtålspëd;8407278 said:
I just hope the donating friend isn't Dolamite S. Biffle... you might have some damaged merchandise there... :)

Thats why I am not an organ donor, no one would want to have my terrible organs.