The Great Escape

PROGROCK-OGGY

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hi Fellow Seventh Wonder Fans

Ever listened to a new album and its great, then you get sick and tired of it after awhile!!! I Listen to TGE and never get fed up with it, in fact its gets better with every listen-just cant stop listening to it-anyone else the same???? I wish the band would do a major tour and do the whole TGE album and some other songs from the other albums.Call it the Great escape tour or something(original i know)!!! and sell their albums on tour-make a fortune i think.I know i would travel as i suspect others would to see this Awesome band,which i don't think it gets the recognition it deserves-in my opinion Seventh wonder need to do that to get the exposure they deserve and will get.This band is the best i have heard in ages and i have seen and heard lots of bands.Go for it guys and get that recognition you richly deserve.

Sorry for the rambling on,but like others ,want to see you live-keep on rocking guys

Oggy

It's OK to ramble on once in a while, PROGROCK-OGGY (you mean well ;) ).

And yes (like you), I can't stop listening to it either :headbang:!!

I havent listened to it as much as the others, but I still love TGE. Its weird, I listened to the title track many many times, but I only just now found out what it was really all about (Aniara...which I now want to go find and read. Too bad it's very hard to actually find it printed in english, and I can't read svenska :confused:).

Great albums as a whole, amazing tracks, and I still find new, fresh things about it.

It actually took me a little while to get into TGE. When I finally did, I had an "oh" moment, and I felt really dumb, yet happy.