Iv made a new version of the Great escape.

mikrucio

Fukwit
Oct 11, 2006
Hello Seventh Wonder and all fans!

Iv made a new version of the great escape
I call it the great re-arrange.

I was just going to kindly ask the band if I could post it on youtube?

Is this gonna be something like the Count of Tuscany "folk version"? If so, I highly approve XD

Oh hi guys..

umm no its not a funny version.
Its an edit with 5 minutes of all the bad bits removed and some added instruments to fill out some of the dry parts...
overall its a more flowing version. The original flowed very poorly.

But yeah I guess these forums are pretty dead so I'll just put it up anyway..
cant say i didnt try...

OK, let's put this straight: Are you a troll, or what?
TGA is a true masterpiece!! There are NO "bad bits" and "dry parts"! The flow of the piece is fantastic!! And that is all I have to say about that.

Oh hi guys..

umm no its not a funny version.
Its an edit with 5 minutes of all the bad bits removed and some added instruments to fill out some of the dry parts...
overall its a more flowing version. The original flowed very poorly.

But yeah I guess these forums are pretty dead so I'll just put it up anyway..
cant say i didnt try...

You've got to be frigging kidding me!!!
I know you are entitled to your own opinion but if you can't give some (constructive) criticism in a normal manner you should go back to the Lord-forum and stay there.
Why are you bashing this song (and indirectly the band) on your second post on the forum?

well, of course you may have your own opinion, but you're getting a little offensive mikrucio
and, btw, TGE has absolutely NOTHING wrong.

I was unaware that TGE had any "bad" parts? I thought it was absolutely beautiful and flowed great! It's actually one of my most-played songs ever. All the same, I'm curious to see what you did with it! I don't follow bands like they were my religion, so it's not like I'm offended or anything XD But still, I highly doubt you can beat the awe-inspiring beauty of the original TGE. Hit me!

......I don't follow bands like they were my religion, so it's not like I'm offended or anything XD....

That is a good thing to know, MarkBarron! Bless you, my friend :saint:.
Now that I know that, I can and will forgive you for posting 2 of your 43 posts on other forums..... :devil:

;)

Hahaha I joined this forum for the sole purpose of keeping up-to-date with Seventh Wonder. They are one of my all-time favourite bands, but they're definitely not my primary diety :p

Funny, I don't normally have the attention span for songs over 20 minutes but thought that Seventh Wonder was one of the few bands who did it right...