The Greatest One

Shamateur said:
The whole song "Compulsive Psychosis" is very well.
Solo and chorus are very catchy.
:heh:
Sham, have you ever noticed the similarity between the riff after the first chorus and some shitty verka serduchka stuff?
don't think I listen to it - I heard it in a bus
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

The first song i heard of hypocrisy was fire in the sky,
a friend of my gave me the (into the abyss) cd as a present, it was a fortune =D
i mean, he dont likes metal ~~ and he has a metal cd, but ok, i'm happy that this cd is my first one of hypocrisy :cool:

which song is the best one of the band? very difficult to answer, i mean evry song has a own meaning,phantasy,atmosphere,etc...
in my eyes is evry song something spezial,

My first was Osculum Obscenum. I listened it in a old metal pub in my city when I was 13... yes... I entered there ilegally...:heh:

Read some reviews, bought Abducted blind, so I'd have to say Roswell 47 got me hooked. :)

The 'Into the Abyss' album was the first thing I've ever heard by them, so I guess it's Legions Descend.

I loved Bloodbath so that inspired me to get Virus. I think the song that probably made me really like them was Scrutinzed.

honestly i saw the video for Scrutinized, like what i saw, went out and listened to anything/everything i could, and yeah... i like it