The GREEN Album T-shirts, now available!!!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca

Public Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=86403&id=512430671&l=4cf607d403

"GREEN this and GREEN that..." GREEN. What an empty, meaningless, annoying buzzword used to sell you more products to help you 'make a difference'.

WOODS OF YPRES "GREEN Album" T-shirts are now available!

Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL

These are heavyweight, 100% cotton, Hanes 'tagless' t-shirts (simply meaning they don't have a tag on the back).

To order, send $25 via well hidden cash, check or money order to:

David Gold
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
CANADA P6B 2W7

Or send paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

These shirts are fresh from the line (having been aired out in the north) and ready to ship! Fuck knows all your shirts are black and you need a GREEN one. Well here it is.

All orders will be shipped on the day they are received. Please include your return mailing address with your order.

Thanks!

David Gold - \w/ :ill: :zombie:

:kickass:

why dont you make smalls for midgets like myself?

Haha, wow! I have a guy on facebook asking the same thing. I used to always get smalls done, to be fair to everyone, but no one would buy them and I would usually get "stuck" with them in the end, so I stopped.

Maybe next run! In the meantime, Ms are good! :)

Just sent the money via paypal. So the proceeds from these shirts are going towards the recording process of Woods IV? Never seen a promo shirt available so far in advance before an album's release.

David, I'm transferring the money into my paypal account. I don't know how fast those medium-sized shirts are selling, but could you hold one for me in any case? I should be able to get the money to you by this Friday.

Thanks, man. I've been wanting to get a Woods t-shirt for so long, and not only that, but one that isn't black either.