The handsomest guy on The Chat Board? Multiple choices!

Vote for the handsomest guys on the chat board! Multiple choices allowed.

• Total voters
^Who are you and is there a picture of you in the Chat Members' Gallery?

Edit:
I just checked out the gallery again and there are some new pics added.
I would not have left Erik and bodomite out of the poll, should they have had their pics in the gallery when I first created the poll. :dopey:

F' Gawrsh sakes I am flattered. Sorry it took me so long to respond (I sometimes don't know how to recieve compliments) anway I wanted to say thank you AamuTähti, AngelinaBlackheim, Fourka, Jo, Kitty, Lolita Vampiriá, Seraphim, Stoner Sioux. I'm going to go hide under my rock again.

I'd go for that CoF duder (awesome hair) and of course Hearse.

(Gee, why do I have the feeling that I dunno blokes on this borad enough for voting..... *eek*)

It's Xenophobe!

mXenophobe.jpg

EagleFlyFree said:
@miss unspeakable: the hottest i've ever been was when i stepped on a red hot water heater barefoot, and i don't think you would have liked me then... so believe me, you wouldn't like me now that i'm not stepping over anything red hot or anything :p

aaww that must've hurt :erk: but shhh, you're hot. period. :p

Well, I said I'd get around to doing this..... and it only took me one sleepless night to take this seriously... (It's half past 6 and sleep is for pussies... hi folks. :wave: )

If we're just goin' for looks I'd guess it'd be:

Aragoth
Erik
Lasse (if 'Blonde' is your thing)

Extra Kudos to these two lads as well. At least, I'd expect this to be how the vote would pan out, with lots of the ladies mentioning 'cute' in reference to Bodomite and 'funny/cute' in reference to EFF.

'Course, I could be wrong in all of this. *Shrugs*

Spike, you've must meant Eirik not Erik since he's not [unfortunately] in the poll. His picture wasn't in the gallery at the time the poll was created, as well as many other goodlooking fellas are not included. :(

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Hey HellCat aka Miss Fixer aka Katja! :wave:
And welcome.

Heyyyy! and thanks! :) And heh, actually it's HellCat aka HellKat aka MiSS FiXeR aka Little Miss Blood Bath aka Katja (aka mistress of the fucking nicks)....LOL :D