The "Happy Holidays" thread

i got...

enslaved- isa
enslaved- below the lights
borknagar- the old domain
wolves in the throne room- diadem of 12 stars

im happy.

Who seriously celebrates christmas from the christianity aspect nowadays? Everyone knows santa loves the children more than Jesus does anyway, just ask Paul

^one of my favourite toys :)

I didn't get any cd's, but I got a book about record cover art from my mom, it's very nice!

bought myself a pair of camper shoes

and
a 6-channel mixer, sound card, mic stand, mic cable...excluding the senheiser mic i had bought three weeks ago

i'll be asking about this set-up in the home studio thread dave had opened about a year ago

bought myself a pair of camper shoes

and
a 6-channel mixer, sound card, mic stand, mic cable...excluding the senheiser mic i had bought three weeks ago

i'll be asking about this set-up in the home studio thread dave had opened about a year ago

Oh man.... Sounds great Emre.... Get that other thread back up! I want to peek at your toys!

Edit:

Oh yeah, I didn't get a whole lot for xmas (especially that anyone here would care about!), but I did get an 80 GB iPod to replace the 30 GB one I used to have, but died. Sure beats the 4 GB one my wife let me borrow for the past year or so! I basically have all my music on it now, which is really nice.

Yes - Fragile

Really good stuff !

Might go get Close to the Edge later on ??

^YES...get it. then get Tales from Topographic Oceans, Relayer, and the Yes Album. That reminds me, I forgot to put a Yes album on the "All-time favorite album" thread.

Oh yeah, I didn't get a whole lot for xmas (especially that anyone here would care about!), but I did get an 80 GB iPod to replace the 30 GB one I used to have, but died. Sure beats the 4 GB one my wife let me borrow for the past year or so! I basically have all my music on it now, which is really nice.
I need to get one of those some day. I have a 4GB one and have to carefully select what I put on there. Need something I can stuff everything on and not have to worry about running out of space.