The Haul thread

My haul is a bit more modern, I'm afraid. I got:

Sirenia - An Elixir For Existence
Draconian - Where Lovers Mourn
Primal Fear - Devil's Ground
Sculptured - The Spear Of The Lily Is Aureoled
Sinister - Creative Killings
Hypocrisy - The Arrival

Yeah I heard about the Black N Blue albums finally being reissued, about bloody time if you ask me!!

Yeah I pick up quite a bit of vinyl coz its cheap and you can find alot of stuff that's impossible to get on CD. I mainly have hair/glam kinda stuff, but I've managed to pick up records by bands like London, Nitro, Madam X, etc which are virtually impossible to get on CD in Australia anyway.

There's alot of stuff I have on vinyl though that I have to get on CD as well now but still haven't bothered getting aruond to it, like most of my albums by Motley Crue, Ratt & Priest for example... I've only got them on vinyl and never end up picking them up on CD when I go CD shopping coz I see stuff I don't have at all and get them and say "Oh I'll get the others later, got them on vinyl for now.." haha.

Any good hauls lately?

Here's what I've found over the last couple of weeks:

___CD's___
Helstar - A Distant Thunder
Bad Habit - Adult Orientation
Attacker - Battle At Helm's Deep
Attacker - The Second Coming
Lee Aaron - Emotional Rain
Decimator - Dirty Hot & Hungry
Girlschool - Live On King Biscuit

___LP's___
Virgin Steel - Virgin Steel
Jack Starr - Out Of The Darkness
Exxplorer - Symphonies Of Steel
Autograph - Sign In Please

My latest haul consists in lots of my favorite albums I only had on LP or tape until now :Smokin:

Chastain - Ruler of the Wasteland
Helstar - Distant Thunder
Riot - Thundersteel
Attacker - The Second Coming (reissue)
Blitzkrieg - Time of Changes (reissue 2 CDs)
Vicious Rumors - Vicious Rumors
Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy
Angel Dust - To Dust You Will Decay
Jag Panzer - Chain of Command

+ new stuff :
Grip Inc - Incorporated
Cans - Beyond the Gates

Not much lately.

Seventh One - "Sacrifice"
Silver Seraph - "Silver Seraph"
Time Requiem - "The Inner Circle Of Reality"
High Power - "High Power"
ADX - "VIII Sentence Live"
Riot - "Rock City"
Tokyo Blade - "Night Of The Blade (the night before)" :headbang:
Radakka - "Requiem For The Innocent"
Spastic Ink - "Ink Compatible" :Smokin:
Manigance - "Ange Ou Demon"
Manigance - "D'Une Autre Sang"
Aina - "Days Of Rising Doom"
Wolf - "Evil Star" :worship:

Nice hauls guys! Nice to see Riot showing up on both of your lists.

Hey Wyvern-- Is that ADX - "VIII Sentence Live" on Axe Killer? I saw a copy the other day, how is it?

Greeno said:

Hey Wyvern-- Is that ADX - "VIII Sentence Live" on Axe Killer? I saw a copy the other day, how is it?
If you're into Speed Metal (sung in frog) it's a killer release :headbang: (actually it was their reunion gig a few years ago)

... and I know you're into Speed Metal, aren't you? :loco:

Fangface said:
If you're into Speed Metal (sung in frog) it's a killer release :headbang: (actually it was their reunion gig a few years ago)

... and I know you're into Speed Metal, aren't you? :loco:
Is really good, but I wish the guys would have played more and talk less. Is a common "curse" of some live albums. :D In any case, go for it. Remember Axe killer is dead, so whatever you can grab is worthy.

Yeah, it being on Axe Killer was one of the reasons it caught my eye, may have to grab it next week.

Speaking of Axe Killer, I just got an AK LP that I won on eBay in the mail today. It's Dirty Looks - s/t. Had been looking for a copy for years! This is now the album I've forked over the most cash for.... 75 bucks! I've seen them got for way more plus this one is NM so I'm happy.

Greeno said:
Yeah, it being on Axe Killer was one of the reasons it caught my eye, may have to grab it next week.

Speaking of Axe Killer, I just got an AK LP that I won on eBay in the mail today. It's Dirty Looks - s/t. Had been looking for a copy for years! This is now the album I've forked over the most cash for.... 75 bucks! I've seen them got for way more plus this one is NM so I'm happy.
You are more "kult" than me :lol:. I even let Riot - "Narita" goes because it was more than $30 on e-Bay. I'm a collector...but I'm cheap :loco: (and I'm also patient).

Greeno said:

I was looking for riot, but they didn't even have the label, my store really sucks, it mostly has punk shit, they rule around here, I have to be looking for metal while listening to their stuff, and they usually just have the new releases.

anyway
nightwish:wishmaster

Wyvern said:
You are more "kult" than me :lol:. I even let Riot - "Narita" goes because it was more than $30 on e-Bay. I'm a collector...but I'm cheap :loco: (and I'm also patient).

No No !! Don't get me wrong, I'm a cheap ass too. $30 is usualy my limit and it has to be something VERY cool at that price, but this Dirty Looks LP was one of my "holy grails" on the want list.

Greeno said:
No No !! Don't get me wrong, I'm a cheap ass too. $30 is usualy my limit and it has to be something VERY cool at that price, but this Dirty Looks LP was one of my "holy grails" on the want list.
Then you're hollier than me, because my grails will have to go under $30 anyway :lol:

Put in a bunch of hours today for my eBay friend so I ended up with a nice little haul. :) He hooked me up, about half of the LP's were only 5 bucks apiece.

___CD____
Chastain - The Voice Of The Cult

___Lp's___
Attila - Rolling Thunder (great album!!!)
Envy - Ain't It A Sin
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror
Geisha - Phantasmagoria (signed by Mickey Dee!)
Queen - News Of The World
August Redmoon - Fools Are Never Alone
Thor - Keep The Dogs Away
White Sister - White Sister
Sacred Rite - Is Nothing Sacred
The Jim Carroll Band - Catholic Boy (has the "People Who Died" song on it)
Overkill - Under The Influence

Greeno said:
Put in a bunch of hours today for my eBay friend so I ended up with a nice little haul. :) He hooked me up, about half of the LP's were only 5 bucks apiece.

___CD____
Chastain - The Voice Of The Cult

___Lp's___
Attila - Rolling Thunder (great album!!!)
Envy - Ain't It A Sin
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror
Geisha - Phantasmagoria (signed by Mickey Dee!)
Queen - News Of The World
August Redmoon - Fools Are Never Alone
Thor - Keep The Dogs Away
White Sister - White Sister
Sacred Rite - Is Nothing Sacred
The Jim Carroll Band - Catholic Boy (has the "People Who Died" song on it)
Overkill - Under The Influence
wow you're the king of the haul Greeno :D
Each week you come up with a new killer bunch of cds and lps!

Fangface said:
wow you're the king of the haul Greeno :D
Each week you come up with a new killer bunch of cds and lps!

Only because I help out a friend who is a metal dealer on eBay and he pays me in Lp's and CD's. I hardly ever buy anything new at a store, I'm a cheap bastard. :)