The Haunted kick the shit out of Toronto

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Last night at Club Rockit was fucking hot as hell, the Haunted said it was probably the most intense show they've ever played because of the heat...Fucking wicked setlist and the band totally destroyed...a bunch of assholes were throwing water at the stage as if they were helping to cool the band down, but one idiot through a pitcher of water and the water landed all over Jensen's Gibson Les Paul totally fucking up the guitar. Jensen was pretty pissed off about it, sucked ass because I hope it doesn't put them off coming back to Toronto, because the conditions they had to suffer at the show were awful...But the show was fuckin excellent regardless.

I met the entire band way before the show, at 3:30 me and my buddies spotted Marco at a phone booth in the middle of downtown Toronto and got some pictures with him, and then he took us to the venue because that's what we were looking for. After that we just hung out outside there until we could snap pictures with the rest of the band

Last edited:
By the time the doors opened only 25 tickets were left, needless to say it sold out, and about 100 extra people snuck in....the place was absolutely PACKED!

Jensen whipped out his white ESP Les Paul after his black Gibson got drenched in water...The guy who threw that water is such an idiot...

Last edited:
its great to see that they got such a warm welcome in toronto.
they also got a great response in montreal but i noticed many leaving during the haunted set. I guess the hardcore kids were too scared to stick around for the main event.

that was a fucking good show...the haunted kicked ass...the heat was a little much and that fucker throwing the water was a fag, i wanted to throw my beer and try and peg him in the head but that would have been a waste of a good beer