The "HELP ME FIND THIS!!!" thread

Doomcifer said:
It's stuck to the insides of my asshole, but you gotta dig DEEP.

That's not nice. If i knew how to do the crying smiley i'd do it now, 'cause inside i'm crying because you're mean and i don't like mean people.

edit: also, no one try to look for what i asked for, i actually only checked one place for it and have since found about 9 million of them.

help me find unholy! i know that shit is RARE L@@K HTF OMG WTF LOLZ but i don't want to pay more than like $20 at best.

also, two part question:

i don't know which album i'm looking for. :loco: erik posted samples aaaaaages ago and it sorta sounded like brave murder day, production wise. awesome chix0r vokills.

Doomcifer said:
Wasting people's time is not nice. :cry:

lol, sorry, i tried froogle and ebay right after and saw like 40 of em. no more shall i figure if stonerrock.com says "Unavailable" that it means it's OOP and RARE L@@K HTF

I like Gracefallen the best, but Rapture is pretty good too.

Ironically; Gracefallen is a moniker a friend of mine has been using for ages. And she's never even heard of this band/album (nor any metal)

god damn nad said:
that's the cover i see everywhere when unholy is being discussed, is that one generally considered their best?

I've only heard two Unholy songs, both from that album, but considering I don't know a lot about the band nor the genre of music they play, I think I'll let someone else pass le grande judgement :loco:

i'm looking for lots of female vocals, that's what sold me on really enjoying the mp3s i heard.

cheers for the help. :headbang:

I'm listening to gracefallen right now thanks to you Nad! It's all your fault. However, it has lots of chick vocals... IIRC, it goes: Chick, dude, chick, dude (alternating songs throughout the album).

GOOD SHITZ!

both Gracefallen and Rapture have tons upon tons of female vocals. the second ring of power and from the shadows have mostly dude death vocals.

I need the see-below album so badly. Please consider it's my birthday in 2 weeks... :saint:

cd-203.jpg

The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - The Smell of Blood but Victory