The Highland Inn

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
The Highland Inn for the budget conscious PPUSA attendee..
On Expedia, you can book a single room for $45/night. It's a 2.5 star and 85% of former guests on Trip Advisor recommend it. It's 3.8 miles from the venue, so this would be a good option for those with cars. DOUBLE ROOMS ARE ALREADY SOLD-OUT FOR PP WEEKEND!

644 North Highland Avenue Atlanta, GA , 30306 United States of America 1-866-599-6674

roadtrip-06.1152972360.894271_5_b.jpg

European Boutique style Inn within walking distance to shops and restaurants in hip Poncey-Highlands
Best location in Atlanta
This historic property built in 1927 is less than a mile from downtown Atlanta. Walking distance to the best restaurants and shopping Atlanta has to offer in a pedestrian friendly neighborhood. Location!

Minutes from Downtown
The property features an amazing location, outdoor cafe, live music in our Ballroom lounge, complimentary WIFI and parking. A complimentary Continental breakfast is also offered every morning.

Clean and Comfortable
Our rooms have touches of Art Deco, Nouveau and Craftsman Style mismatched furnishings and are clean, comfortable and modest. Guest rooms include air conditioning, free WIFI, cable and complimentary local calls

I just booked Thursday through Saturday night! I'm so glad I was able to afford my own room with my own bed!

Note: taxes/fees are 17.03 per night. If you want a mini-fridge or a microwave make sure you request them.