The how old are you thread

Belgar said:
Svartengill, I think any girl who enjoys beer&metal should be treated with high respect, therefore I raise my drinking horn and salute you. :Spin:
Too bad there aren't many like you here in the US. Here $14 for 12*33cl of Heineken, what a ripp off.
I know some cool ass METAL chicks who can drink,thrash and out METAL many a guy! It's fuckin' cool seeing the female METAL fan go insane!! I raise a drink to all those METAL girls and women amongst us,more power to you! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Patric said:
That's true Tomasz, I'm all for older women.
Man.....I dont think you are for ALL the older women......maybe you know somebody who uses to stalk in a really breaking ass way!!!!!!:hotjump:

Cadarn said:
Man.....I dont think you are for ALL the older women......maybe you know somebody who uses to stalk in a really breaking ass way!!!!!!:hotjump:
hey, leave him alone, if he says he likes older woman then he does ok :D

Heheh, nah but Cadarn is right on one thing, I don't like REAL older women ya know, like 45 or some shit, except the ones I see at the Gym that take care of their body and health, they can be :OMG:

Sugar daddy is anyone who's got younger sluts so you got that wrong. as for real relations? I'd choose any woman on 23 to 28, that's my thing not older though. I'm sure you have a leatherband around your cock as we speak so where's the domme ahha

Belgar said:
well, ok they would be yr sugar mommy ... is that ok? You could drive them to the store, post office,... then go to tea parties and play cards,... come on, with a Peter Steele attitude like yours it ought to work :D o_O
Massage the corns on their feet as well! :loco:

Patric said:
Sugar daddy is anyone who's got younger sluts so you got that wrong. as for real relations? I'd choose any woman on 23 to 28, that's my thing not older though. I'm sure you have a leatherband around your cock as we speak so where's the domme ahha
well prehaps woman think the same as you, cos i got a toy boy :D

Susie said:
hey, leave him alone, if he says he likes older woman then he does ok :D
Ahahahhahahahahahahh! So ask to him why when we are talking by the msn and a certain "old woman" loggs on he puts the personal state in "Im having lunch" or "Im busy perhaps I might dont answer"!!!!!! AHahahahahahahahh! Eh, Patric?!? I think Im going to do something definitive about that!!!:D