The how old are you thread

That's kickass, where else could I possible get served Andersson's or Norrlands for such a price? When I first read they charged you 19 kr. for a beer, gnoff, I thought it was all Three Hearts, Blågul and shit like that.

Belgar, guess what I have in my fridge. Would you care for a nice Hoergaarden with me? Or a Trappist (although I don't know if that's Belgian...)

Patric, when am I gonna be able to swing by Svenska? I hope I can do it in 2004. Hoegaarden is not too bad, as for Trappiste, yeah it is typical Belgian, I think only 7/8 beers can be called Trappiste (means brewed by Trappiste monks) all of them in Belgium and only one in The Netherlands can bear the name "Trappistes", all the other are copycats. Cheers to you my friend.

You're seriously coming here in 04? Yeah then we must arrange something metal mmmkay. "Typical Belgian" means a creamy, strong ale huh? I've tried some before, like Leffe.

Patric said:
That's kickass, where else could I possible get served Andersson's or Norrlands for such a price? When I first read they charged you 19 kr. for a beer, gnoff, I thought it was all Three Hearts, Blågul and shit like that.

Belgar, guess what I have in my fridge. Would you care for a nice Hoergaarden with me? Or a Trappist (although I don't know if that's Belgian...)

You should try Kelly's out when you have the chance then, great place to be :)

Patric said:
Hah yeah Scandinavian alchohol polticis is fucking FASCISM well except for Denmark but that country sucks eventhough I'm from there :erk:

yeak..also in iceland..i've spended all my money just in beers,fuck!
but here in italy u can have a big beer (o,5) for 3€ in a bar and a box of cains (0,33x24) for 11,50€ in the supermarket..

i'm 19 and apparently ripe enough to be picked by the army which i will serve for some seven months starting in late august

you're lucky. last year before i turned 20, i tried to join the marines, but after talking to me for about 10 seconds they rejected me because i'm a diabetic and i can't survive in any military branch. i don't consider the war in iraq a war because american soldiers have turned pussies compared to those who served in any previous war. they built mcdonalds for their convenience for christs sakes. i wanted to go to a real war a or at least get the rush of boot camp.