The how old are you thread

christcrusher said:
IM 22, my birthday is next month...holy shit, better start drinking now! :)

CHEERS!!

eheheh i think i will do the same thing,my birthday is the 13th of july...go maria go to the alcohol shop(heheheheh is mine!) and start drink NOW!

Belgar said:
When are you guys gonna use euros and stop with the silly "kronor"? :p
Hehe, we'll learn about that after the referendum this fall... but it seems right now as if we won't use euros for quite some time. Most people seem really negative to it.

Belgar said:
When are you guys gonna use euros and stop with the silly "kronor"? :p
Scandinavia is like Switzerland, everything is more expensive there.

Yeah except the Swedes are less narrow minded...
np: Defleshed-Warborn

the drinking or the coldness of the people?
Drinking, I think that any country east of Belgium and up to Scandinavia can hold their own when it comes to chuging down gallons of beer. Let the italians, greek, spanish, french and portuguese have their wine hehehe
Well as you can imagine, tomorrow is July 4th, and I have my fridge filled with the ohhhh so delicious mead.

Getting drunk in Finland was like getting robbed by a fucking asian gang...It was outrageous, I was so broke after going there I had to do nothing for like 3 months after I returned.

SHit and Belgar- I am in fucking India (don't ask) so needless to say there is no 4th of July here, and I am pretty pissed off cause I wanted to celebrate, but there is a shindig at the American Embassy so I'll check that out!!! Party yo ass off! :hotjump:

Hah yeah Scandinavian alchohol polticis is fucking FASCISM well except for Denmark but that country sucks eventhough I'm from there :erk:

Patric said:
Excuse me, 19 SEK? That's fucking awesome, man. The cheapest I've had in Denmark was 33 kr.
Yup, only one brand though, always called "veckans"

For the first 2 or 3 years I went there it was ALWAYS Anderssons that was "veckans".
But then they switched to Åbro for a while.

These days it's a bit different, sometimes you even get Norrlands guld or Tuborg, which is fuuucking chep only for 19 SEK (or about 2 euro for you other guys).

So i can fully recommend Kelly's at Medborgarplatsen in Stockholm.

They don't play the best music (no death metal in other words) but they do play a lot of 80's heavy metal and some of the newer stuff.

Now that I don't live in Stockholm any more I miss this place, used to more or less live there.

To be honest, I would rather pay 2 euros for a Tuborg than $2.75 for a Budweiser, that is how much they charge in the US. A pint of Guinness is $4.50 (in a pub) although you can buy 12 Guinness for $12/13 in stores.
Cannot wait to be in Belgium this summer and buy good beer for a cheap price. Talking about mead, I have 24 cans ready for this big ass BBQ some friends of mine are having today. Let the beer&food flow and metal it shall be \m/ :D