The how old are you thread

Ah, ok...at least you've got quality death fuckin' metal over there. But if you want metal girls then dude, Sweden is the king country. You just have to go to the right gigs/pubs...I remember Gothenburg! Hah! Amazing..

Patric said:
Ah, ok...at least you've got quality death fuckin' metal over there. But if you want metal girls then dude, Sweden is the king country. You just have to go to the right gigs/pubs...I remember Gothenburg! Hah! Amazing..
Stop it man, you are going to make me yearn for a trip back to europe. o_O
I have yet to meet a chick who likes metal(optional) and who can somehow show sign of intelligence and all the good ones are taken. That leaves me and my beer hahah cannot beat that.

Yah I'm single too in a very agonizing and beautiful way. Most of the metal chicks say I'm too young for them anyway, so that's wher you're better seated. I take it metal girls, intelligent ones, aren't common in the States?

gcele said:
Nope, but engineering troops rock \m/
I did my service in grim and frostbitten Boden, ING3. (Concerning girls: The ratio at bars et.c. was about 30:1 - 30 guys, that is).

they rock? how come? :)
hehe i expected a ratio somwhere around that you mentioned, bur my prejudice for the city of eksjö tells me it doesn't matter since all the chicks there are braindead mtv-morons.

np: dismember - to the bone

spaffe said:
they rock? how come? :)
hehe i expected a ratio somwhere around that you mentioned, bur my prejudice for the city of eksjö tells me it doesn't matter since all the chicks there are braindead mtv-morons.

np: dismember - to the bone

They better not be like that in Nykøping seeing how I'm gonna spend the next 3 years of my life there :eek:

Patric said:
They better not be like that in Nykøping seeing how I'm gonna spend the next 3 years of my life there !:eek:

hehe well don't count on there beeing to much intelligent life, but perhaps you'll find some stout female black smith to respect and hold dear through the doleful nyköping-evenings ;) nah just kidding, i'm sure it's a nice town.
but it do seem rahter small, only 31 000 ihabitants according to the towns homepage

np: thyrfing - vansinnesvisan

Patric said:
Haha! Of course, my man. I think I was near Hornstull on the way actually, it's pretty close yeah?
Yeah, exactly! Red line and north east from there!
I used to call Tumba in the italian way: Tomba (tomb!), we could modify the signals and it would sound more metal!!!
P.s.Fuck, it is really hot down here in Roma! Maybe is time for me to change my avatar... ! :hotjump:

Yah, that reminds me that it's some kind of "slang" with the metalheads from there (Eternal Oath!) to say The Tomb instead of Tumba. Also, I hear it means Grave in Spanish. So is Hornstull also in the Botkyrka community, Southern Stockholm?

Hot down here too man, I'm red like a lobster. My job is to take dogs out for a walk so I change clothes everytime I get home, totally drenched in sweat!

28 here, one of the oldest guys around the forum it seems...
But not too old for metal, I can never get too old for that...

Regarding military service, did one year in the airforce in Östersund, F4. Really boring for me and they paid you about 4 euro per day the first 7 months.
But sure, it's one year when you don't have to bother about anything but what you want to do with the rest of your life. For one thing is certain, after ths time you find you do not want to make a military carrier...

Not too long until Bang Your Head now, but will only be my third time I see them live.

Patric said:
Yah, that reminds me that it's some kind of "slang" with the metalheads from there (Eternal Oath!) to say The Tomb instead of Tumba. Also, I hear it means Grave in Spanish. So is Hornstull also in the Botkyrka community, Southern Stockholm?

Hot down here too man, I'm red like a lobster. My job is to take dogs out for a walk so I change clothes everytime I get home, totally drenched in sweat!

Hornstull is part of Stockholm city, the south part. Ever heard the expressions some ppl from Stockholm use when they say:
I will never accept to live anywhere except "innanför tullarna"?

Thats: Hornstull, Skanstull and Norrtull (at least I think there are no more)
But Hornstull is not that close to Tumba no, you can ride the subway to Honrstull, but you need to go by commuter train to Tumba.

gnoff said:
Hornstull is part of Stockholm city, the south part.
Thats: Hornstull, Skanstull and Norrtull (at least I think there are no more)

Yeah, Hornstull (and Skanstull) are both in "Slöddermalm", as we lovingly call it ;)

About tullarna, there's at least two more, Danvikstull and Roslagstull...

Ah alright, I thought it was another suburb. Anyway I'm still heading for The Tomb when I'm through with ther education in Nykøping, although lately I've been thinking of Vårsta as another option.

btw gnoff, have you lived in Stockholm or something? With your knowledge

Tranquillian said:
Going on 27.

Me too.
cool.gif