The how old are you thread

I still have you beat by 10 months or so... Wether that's GOOD or not, I cannot say. HAHAHA So can we be ancient together? :hotjump:

Tomasz said:
I'm one of the ancient ones here @ 28. Well, at least not as ancient as the AA members ;) I wonder how many of you (younger boys and girls) will still be into metal @ 28. I've seen many come and go in my time.

gcele said:
Yeah, Hornstull (and Skanstull) are both in "Slöddermalm", as we lovingly call it ;)

About tullarna, there's at least two more, Danvikstull and Roslagstull...

Right, forgot about those :p

Södermalm is great ;)
Kelly's was my absolute fav place to be when I lived there :)

Patric said:
Ah alright, I thought it was another suburb. Anyway I'm still heading for The Tomb when I'm through with ther education in Nykøping, although lately I've been thinking of Vårsta as another option.

btw gnoff, have you lived in Stockholm or something? With your knowledge

I was born there, but moved up north when still very young.
Moved back to Stockholm in -96 and just now moved up north once more.

Hehe, I like Söderkällaren (a.k.a. Indian Star), it's dark, they play bad music and sell cheap and relatively taste-free beer. :D
If you want metal (and a few criminal bikers et.c.) :devil: Pub Anchor :devil: is the place to be!

QUOTE---Tomasz I'm one of the ancient ones here @ 28. Well, at least not as ancient as the AA members ;) I wonder how many of you (younger boys and girls) will still be into metal @ 28. I've seen many come and go in my time.
--------------------------------------------------------

Cough*35*Cough

And soon to be 36.

gcele said:
Hehe, I like Söderkällaren (a.k.a. Indian Star), it's dark, they play bad music and sell cheap and relatively taste-free beer. :D
If you want metal (and a few criminal bikers et.c.) :devil: Pub Anchor :devil: is the place to be!

I know man, I know...but the fucking MC dudes have harassed some of my friends when they were in Pub Anchor...otherwise though I'm sure they'll keep to themselves...

gcele said:

Used to go to Anchor back in -96/97, but too much skinheads at that time. They always wanted to fight, and I don't like fighting.
Also "Brödraskapet" was hanging out there at that time, they managed to give the place a bad atmosphere also...

But MC crows like Hells Angels and Bandidos, as well as most of the smaller crowds, usually don't bother to make any fuss when thery're out drininking. At least not as far as I have seen during my years getting drunk.

Patric said:
Hah! You have Brödraskapet in Stockholm too? I thought that was a Helsingborg speciality...

we used to have them around, but the seem to have dissapeard, not seen them for quite some time.

Did my usual boozing at Kelly's last night, god damn I always get so drunk when I go to this lovely place...

Squeak said:
Well shit then, that makes me ancient. I'll be 29 on July 6th. HMPH too old to headbang, my ass! You will NEVER see me stop listening to metal. :headbang:

:loco: If you are ancient then I must be dead. I'm 35 and female. Metal will always be a part of my life. :headbang: