The "I'm so bored I would do anything for a conversation" thread

just finished watching shawshank redemption, i like ensiferum, thrashhits gave RAVENOUS by wolf a bad review and i like it, i had a half day at college today pisstake really cos of bus fair and its only a short day, i was listening to opeth earlier, i liked it alot, but somehow didnt want to listen to it and it made me wut. im bored. and not tired. i decided not to use grammar because i cba and im pretty pissed off to be fair.

I get to see Wolf next week I think, doing photos of Cauldron who are supporting, should be a good night.
You totally have to be in the mood for Opeth, unless it's a song like Deliverance or The Lotus Eater or Baying Of The Hounds etc etc.

I got pissed off by the postman arriving as I walked to get my train for college, meaning I have to take a 20 minute journey tomorrow to pick up all the parcels he didn't bother to ask my neighbours to take and if my camera lens is damaged I will break faces. Realised today I let people affect me too much, people don't like me it's not that I care about, it's when they start being a wideo, I just HAVE to argue, I'm too angry haha.