The INEARTHED thread

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
This thread is for putting all the info we have about Inearthed (Old Children Of Bodom band name). Okayz? And of course, if someone have the first demo, contact me!!!! :)

Okay. I know they recorded 3 demos. First one (I NEED IT!!!) is Implosion Of Heaven (1994). Followed by Ubiguitous Absence Of Remission (NOT UBIQUITOS!!! UBIQUITOS IS AN ERROR. ITS UBIGUITOUS!!!!) (1995) and Shining (1996).

sorry i have erased my first post.i have sayed to DeadWinterDead that he must learn to read,because inthe first post loWildChild says what Inearthed is.
:Shedevil:
P.D:The only drug i know is sexXDDDDDDD

14 replies to this thread and almost all of them have nothing to do with Inearthed...
But good old Darth Zarok helps. ;) I found this on the finnish discussion:

Tässähän tämä demo vieressä on: Inearthed: Implosion Of Heaven

Biisit:

Side A:
1.Chaos
2.Shards Of Truth

Side B:
1.Implosion Of Heaven
2.Tss, aah !!!

Recorded at Munkkiniemen demostudio with a 24 track recorder, 20th & 21st of August (vuodesta ei sanota mitään!!?)

Guitars & Vocals: Aleksi Laiho

Bass: Samuli Miettinen

Drums: Jaska Raatikainen

Music: A. Laiho
Lyrics:S. Miettinen

Kyllähän tässä osoitteetkin on, mutta niitä en laita tänne sattuneesta syystä.

Niin, että tällästä... saa nähdä kopsaanko kellekään, kun on näin rare.

Loistavat vokalisoinnit muuten tässä: kunnon alakurkkua

Implosion Of Heaven?!?!

is this rare or what? does ANYBODY have it, or has somebody heard about it?

btw. what does Ubi(g/q)uitous Absence Of Remission mean? what does implosion mean? somebody could translate them to finnish or german.

Implosion is the opposite of explosion I think.
It was the first Inearthed demo. A guy from the finnish messageboard (Hidden Fear) owns it. But he doesn't want to trade/sell it because it wouldn't be as rare as before.

uhm... songs with those titles were available on audiogalaxy before it took a crap on itself... I downloaded 'em and of course, they were just crap, definately not CoB or Inearthed. Although, it was probably just some guy thought he was funny... ah, whatever...