The INEARTHED thread

eh I like cob not inearthed..... whats the point in getting demos when the demos are nothing like cobs BEST stuff......

I found this info for the Shining demo 2 years ago somewhere in the net (can't remember where):

"Music by A.Laiho except "Shining" by J.Pirisjoki & A.Laiho
Lyrics on "Talking of the Trees" & "Vision of Eternal Sorrow" by Jontte Iivonen, "Homeland" by Samuli Miettinen

Some general info:

So this is the second demo by Inearthed, and the line-up is identical to the one on all CoB releases, except for the keyboard player, who is not J.Wirman but J.Pirisjoki. The music on this demo is melodic death metal I'd guess, but still it's very original. It's recorded in Astia-studio by Anssi Kippo, like all CoB releases, and the sound is very good for a demo, like is the music. The tape is pro-printed, unlike many demos, and the cover is in colour...as you might see. One funny thing is that the outro ("Homeland Part II", probably the best and most beautiful outro I've heard) is formed by a riff with an acoustic guitar and some samples, and that riff is the same as the main riff on "Towards Dead end"! Very well, it sounds different as it's played with an acoustic guitar, but it's still the same thing...same notes, see?"

On the Inearthed Demo 'Shining', the track "Talking of Trees", at 2:23 minutes and also 3 minutes, these two riffs are used in the Children of Bodom song "Mask of Sanity".

heheeh now everyone has them.... damn me and my friend remaster it and i share it now EVERYONE has it ehhehehe :)
thats okay it was my intention to make sure everyone got copies thats why i gave them away for free!

Originally posted by bodomite
heheeh now everyone has them.... damn me and my friend remaster it and i share it now EVERYONE has it ehhehehe :)
thats okay it was my intention to make sure everyone got copies thats why i gave them away for free!

re-mastered them!!!??? or riped? i will remaster the demos. they will kick fuckin' ass!!! :D

THEY ARE ALREADY REMASTERED NANDO!!!!
hahahahahahahaha we ripped and improved the quality BIG time..... if you compair the original rips with our remastered versions you will see a big difference..... Ill see if i can not find the original mp3 discs in my room hahahaha I really need to clean it :lol:

Originally posted by Zarok666
It's recorded in Astia-studio by Anssi Kippo, like all CoB releases

Ahha! That's where you got wrong! Follow the Reaper was recorded at the Abyss Studios in Sweden, dude! And by Peter Tägtgren.

Originally posted by Extendar
Ahha! That's where you got wrong! Follow the Reaper was recorded at the Abyss Studios in Sweden, dude! And by Peter Tägtgren.
Yes, but take a look at that:

Originally posted by Zarok666
I found this info for the Shining demo 2 years ago somewhere in the net (can't remember where):
So, it's not really wrong because at this time only Something Wild and Hatebreeder were released.

Originally posted by Extendar
oh damn. why you post that when you knew it was old info..
Why not? Some things were not known by everybody (for example where it was recorded) and I didn't want to change something in the text. And if you read carefully you see that it is 2 years old.
But hey, you have a hangover. That's a good excuse why you didn't see it. ;)