The INEARTHED thread

Nando: You wanted all information about Inearthed in this thread. So now it's you turn: Add all covers and information that you have about Inearthed in this thread.

Here is the cover:
children_implosion.jpg

A little bit info can be found here.

Ummmm, okay, I've been looking for any Inearthed song for the past couple months on iMesh, mirc, songspy, direct connect, bearshare, filetopia, and winmx... i found one, but the asshole disconnected right when the transfer started and i've since lost the ability to get it. Kazaa won't run on my computer without crashing for some reason, so I can't use that. How the hell can I get ahold of any mp3's?

I found a site which has more info on the second and third demo. Unfortunately everything is in Finnish. Maybe someone can translate the most important facts.

i haven´t found what ubiguitous means but ubiquitous means:

u·biq·ui·tous adj.

Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent: “plodded through the shadows fruitlessly like an ubiquitous spook” (Joseph Heller).

Originally posted by arttum
i haven´t found what ubiguitous means but ubiquitous means:

u·biq·ui·tous adj.

Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent: “plodded through the shadows fruitlessly like an ubiquitous spook” (Joseph Heller).

where ya found it? :confused: