the Introductions topic

mothhop

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2007
Ok so I know that this thread has prob been started before or something, but all i see is people introducing themselves in single threads, which is what I am doing now, but with luck many will Introduce themselfs in this single thread...maybe

Anyway, I am Lukus, I am 28, from Australia, and love teh metalz, I work for BMW as a window tinter and surprise surprise I'm in a band, and use my throat.
my bands myspace is: www.myspace.com/theviolentgreen
yeah but I am new to the whole forum thing (2nd forum ever). have met some brutalz from my local forum, and thought the world can now handle my awesome-ness
stay brutal or die....brutal

Nice music. Your vocals remind me of Aeon a little bit.
Well, welcome to the board.
wine1.gif

Hi... I'm new, too. I'm Shelley and I live in Western Mass. I've been a SymX fan for about 8 years now and all kinds of prog/power metal. I'm wicked psyched to go see SymX in Worcestor next week, and even more psyched to meet other fans of this kind of music... we're hard to find... LOL. My best friend (he also got me into SymX) moved away and it's hard to find other people to go to these shows with.

I guess that's about it. :)
Shelley

very different types of music....mainly metal, slayer, damaged, terrorust, blood duster, type o, johnny cash.etc