The Iron Maidens and Prototype THIS FRIDAY 3/21!!

Darkmatter

Vox/Gtr
PROTOTYPE AND THE IRON MAIDENS LIVE THIS FRIDAY.
Get your tickets now and have them waiting at Will Call at the club!
14 BELOW 1348 14TH STREET
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404
(310) 451-5040 21 AND OVER $10 TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM www.prototypeonline.com (purchase them online and you'll still get them at Will Call) OTHER BANDS PLAYING: The Iron Maidens
Three Sixes
Sick Trigger
Resistance

Don't miss it! See you there.

I already have my ticket. If all goes as planned that will be the night that the MaidenS tie Rush for the band I've seen the most times, 17 each. The MaidenS passed the real Iron Maiden a few shows ago. And then [unless something goes wrong] on the 29th the MaidenS will take the lead as I see them an 18th time.

We're on at 11pm... Maidens are right after us.

From what I recall that stage is pretty damn small...

Any of you Maidens/Maiden roadies care to share some logistical info about load-in/out at this place? I know they've played it before.

Gracias.

Vince L - PROTOTYPE

Basically there is no area inside the club to load in anything so you either have to use the valet / pay to park lot right behind or go in there to unload by the back door and go park while someone watches your stuff. You then have to keep your stuff outside which sucks for your drummers cymbals....and assemble the stuff outside so that all you have to do is carry in the drums through the back stage door and set it up. If Damien gets there early, he may be able to fit cymbals and stands in a mini back stage area until it's time for you to go on to avoid exposing them to the cold longer than they have to be. If it rains, we're all screwed and the drum assembly will have to take place in the back tiny room that is as big as a closet...if that happens...all the bands will have shorter sets because there just isn't the time / convenience of setting the stuff up in a normal environment.

Also, don't forget to watch your step when entering from the back.

The best thing about it is that the stage is pretty high but last time the girls played there I ended up with a welt on my shin that took weeks to go away. It wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't hurt like a bitch, too. :zombie: