Hey, we're playing out in Riverside tonight! Here's the scoop:

TREMORS
1329 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
951-683-3060

RARE 18 & Over Show!!!

Hope to see some of ya's there!!!
:)

I was there. It was a great show! I dont exactly remember the setlist so I wont try and mess it all up!

I just remember songs like:
Aces High
Trooper
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Sanctuary
Revelations

The ladies never fail to kick ass! Heather is a fantastic guitar player and was even able to quickly recover from a technical difficulty with her guitar (did she break a string?) rather smoothly.

She also got down on the front of the stage and did some crazy antics while playing lead near the end of the set. It drove the crowd wild!

Heather is a fantastic guitar player and was even able to quickly recover from a technical difficulty with her guitar (did she break a string?) rather smoothly.
yeah those damn strings - first time in over 6 years it wasn't me! :headbang: was a fun show - the crowd was singing louder than aja sometimes and the front row was banging heads the whole night!

No lie - mini! They were sooo loud with TWO JBL 15s I could barely hear myself - the crowd was drowning out the house PA from where I stood. Just amazing!
Thank you, Riverside - "scream for us" you did! :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

Ahahahaha! During the "Fear of the Dark" beginning they were all clapping their hands so loud and off time it was a challenge to keep the time steady and not follow them!! HAHAHA! :kickass: That was, as us Californians say, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

It was quite an audience participation night.

My camera must have a secret "red eye enhancement" mode because nearly every shot the ladies either look like the Terminator or Edwina. Only a few came out decent.

Your dose of Marsh Madness which no show is complete without. :headbang:
Tremors036.jpg

I am so bummed this was not in focus. :cry: Nearly captured a perfect playing moment of Sara.
Tremors008.jpg

I don't care what Eddie showed you Aja, he is not a hair stylist. This can only end badly. :erk:
Tremors034.jpg

Based on the 2 shows and especially the Pete Townsendesque knee slides I think a nickname, ala Marsh Madness, will arise for Heather's stage antics. :headbang: :headbang:

Jim

Ahahahaha! During the "Fear of the Dark" beginning they were all clapping their hands so loud and off time it was a challenge to keep the time steady and not follow them!! HAHAHA! :kickass: That was, as us Californians say, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

I always wondered if bands had trouble keeping time when the crowd was doing that cos I've been to a few shows where it's well off!!! :lol: It's quite annoying actually cos how hard is it to clap in time to the music!!!

I always wondered if bands had trouble keeping time when the crowd was doing that cos I've been to a few shows where it's well off!!! :lol: It's quite annoying actually cos how hard is it to clap in time to the music!!!

It can be an exercise in how to listen, yet not listen at the same time! But sometimes they can even throw you off on the lyrics! :lol: But it's all good fun!

Like at the end of Number of the Beast - few people sing "666.." the second time on the last chorus. Often half the crowd is singing "hell and fire..." and the other half sings "sacrifice..." :p Then we look at each other!

It can be an exercise in how to listen, yet not listen at the same time! But sometimes they can even throw you off on the lyrics! :lol: But it's all good fun!

Like at the end of Number of the Beast - few people sing "666.." the second time on the last chorus. Often half the crowd is singing "hell and fire..." and the other half sings "sacrifice..." :p Then we look at each other!

I'm guilty of getting those mixed up myself, usually just the first two tho. :lol:

I've heard of that happening a few times, the singer's singing along with someone in the audience who then sings the wrong words and the singer mucks up!!! :lol: